Three

Roxy walked outside just for Isabel to grab her. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Meeting."

The blonde sighed as she was dragged to Max, Ryan and Michael. Michael grabbed Roxy and had her sit down. "That girl is an accident waiting to happen." Isabel said confusing Roxy.

"Look, Isabel, could you at least try to make an effort?" Max asked causing Roxy to pull out her book and start reading it.

Michael looked at Roxy as she zoned out till Michael said that they should kill her. "I like the way he thinks."

"We're not killing Maria." She tells him. "As much as I can't stand her at times, she's still my friend."

Michael showed the key causing Roxy to look at him. "Put that key away." Max tells him.

"You wanna know, don't you?" Michael says causing the blonde beside him to look at him with interest. "You got the bug. We got this key. Now, what does tis key open? Admit that you have to know that."

Roxy shook her head. "Good luck with that, Michael."

"Stop. The key means nothing." Isabel says.

"If that key means nothing, then why did it give Michael a vision the first time he touched it?" Roxy asked with a glare at her own sister and brother. "Then me, when he wanted to see if you three saw it."

No one said anything till Isabel responded looking at her sister. "Because you two have your brain warped?"

Michael pulled Roxy back as she glared at her sister. "What do you two think it means?" Max asked. "I mean, it's a key. Where could it possible lead?"

"I'm telling you. The government cleaned out the sheriff's station and this is the key he kept from them." Michael tells them. "It's gotta be something important."

Ryan looked at them as he never got the chance to say much. "Maybe it belonged to the corpse from 1959." He says.

"Ryan, Michael, Roxy, you're grasping at straws." Isabel tells them.

Roxy shook her head. "And we know that." She says as Michael looked at her. "What we're trying to say is, we follow where it takes us. I mean, who knows where we'll end up?"

"Maybe home. I mean, Maxwell, we can't let this go." Michael says. "We can't just hide."

"I don't know."

Roxy heard her sister and looked to see Maria who tripped causing her to go to her. Michael looked at her as she helped. "She's kind of weird, but so is Roxy."

Michael punched him. "Now that girl is beautiful." He says as Isabel and Max glared at the comment made to their sister. "And don't say that about Roxy. She's not weird."

Ryan looked at him. "And how long have you been watching her?"

Michael didn't reply as he looked back at Roxy who looked at him before she walked away with Maria.
~~~
Michael saw Roxy and walked over to her. "I believe I was promised a date." He said causing her to look at him. "Well?"

"Come on." She said smiling. "Why were you staring at me before I left?"

"Because I was worried about you." He said as they walked together to wherever they were having their date at.

"No, I mean, when we were little. I got hurt and you did the same thing I did to Liz." She tells him. "Ever since it's like you've been on the look out for me. If I got hurt again."

Michael knew that was coming up and sighed. "Roxanne, it's hard to tell you, but I know this can help." He said a he poked his finger causing her to gasp. "We are connect, but not the way Max is to Liz. You're connected to her because you two are friends, but Max is attracted to her as I'm..."

Roxy looked at him as he sighed. "What?"

"I don't know, but our connection is different."

They shared a look at one another before leaning in. Just one kiss caused Roxy to have a flash back to when they were twelve and him staring at her as she had a bruise on her face. He walked over to her and touched her face as she looked at him.

Pulling away, Roxy wiped her tears. "I forgot you knew about the situation."

"I feel the pain she causes you, Roxy."

"I know because I feel the pain when it comes to Henry." She tells him as he wiped her tears. "Come on, let's go figure out what this key is."

"Let's go."
~~~
Roxy heard Latasha and locked her door. She hated that she was going through this. "Roxanne!"

"Please leave me alone." She said as she just wished to be left alone.

The blonde ran to the window and looked at the night sky. She heard banging on her door and sighed. She remembered the promise Max told her, but she had to leave. The door busted open causing her to look. "You ungrateful child." She said. "I just agreed to take you away from your brother and sister for money!" She hit Roxy as she looked back with a glare. "Still haven't learned your lesson?"

"Bite me, bitch."

Latasha hit Roxy so hard that she blacked out.
~~~
Michael woke up with a gasp as he felt every pain. "Roxy." He mumbled as he grabbed his jacket and left to take her to Max.
~~~
The next day, Roxy sat in a chair listening to Ryan. "So, what do you mean, she was nervous?" He asked.

"I don't know. She...She was just, like, nervous." Liz says as Michael sat down beside Roxy and put his arm around her.

"Nervous like just overexcited nervous?" Max asked.

"Or nervous she's gonna crack nervous?" Michael says from his spot beside Roxy who hasn't really said much.

"I'm not sure what she's gonna say." Liz tells them. "I'm really not sure of anything anymore."

"You're not sure. That's great. That's good." Michael says as he stood up.

Roxy walked over to Michael who pulled her into his arms. She was scared, not of getting caught, but afraid to go home. Liz looked at her best friend to see Michael kissing Roxy's head just to see a bruise on her shoulder. "Max, you need to help me get Roxy away from Latasha before she ends up in the hospital or worse."

Max turned to see his sister's shoulder. "My parents want her home."

"She's your sister, but why was you three separated."

"Latasha promised to take care of her is what mom told me, but she's not." Max sighs. "I just need to find away to protect her."

"She's got Michael." Ryan says as they looked at them.

Max wondered why they are close. Michael always watched his sister before he learnt that Roxy was his sister. When she found out the truth, Michael was the one to hold her hand at the festival. There's something more about them that has him thinking of what it could be.
~~~
Roxy and Michael walked together. Ryan walked to them as they got to Max. Michael put his arm around Roxy as they walked away. "I lied for Roxy." Maria says. "We may not get along, but she's still my friend."

"You think Michael and Roxy will be together soon."

"Yeah. Definitely." Maria says.

The two laughed.

Outside, Max watched his sisters hug as Ryan got beside him. "Did Michael tell you?"

"About?"

"He saved Roxy the other night. Beaten pretty badly." He says.

Max looked as Michael kissed Roxy's head as she was talking to Isabel. He cocked his head to the side as he noticed that Michael wasn't going to leave Roxy's side.