Nine

Roxy was hating this heat wave. She was sitting in her room in front of the fan. Deciding to go to swimming, Roxy left, but stopped as she saw Michael. She opened her window as he climbed up to her room. The two looked at one before Michael kissed her without saying anything. Roxy wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up and carried her to her bed. After all, it was just them.

"Wait." She said as Michael kissed her neck. "Are you sure..."

"I'm not holding back, Roxy. I have to have you now."

"I love you, Michael."

Michael removed her shorts. "I love you, Roxy."

Roxy smiled as she gasped at him entering her. She moaned as she removed Michael's shirt. Michael moved her tank top. Feeling her nails go down his back, Michael knew this moment was something they both needed. Him having Roxanne Carlisle under him for the night.
~~~
The next day, Roxy stood by her locker not seeing Michael till he walked over and grabbed her. She laughed as she shut her locker and followed him. They stopped as they heard Maria and Ryan in the room they were going to go in. "Another place." She tells him.

"Deal, baby."

Roxy smiled as she stopped him and kissed him. Michael walked her back against the locker causing Roxy to moan into the kiss.
~~~
Liz saw Michael and Roxy. "Have you noticed anything about Roxy and Michael?"

"Besides him being in her room this morning." Max says.

"Really?" Liz asked. "Is there something wrong?"

"Their bond is getting stronger."
~~~
"I'm going to kill that boy." Roxy mumbled as she saw the hickey he left.

"Michael left you a hickey."

Roxy looked at the one on her neck. "So Ryan?"

"Shut up, Roxanne."

"Bite me, Maria." She says as Liz walked in.
~~~
"Hey, Michael. Ryan."

"Max." The two say.

"How's it goin'?"

"Decent." Ryan answered.

"I was just wondering if we could talk about something." Max says.

"Sure." They said.

"Ryan, just in terms of you and Maria."

"There isn't..."

Michael listened to them talk.
~~~
Roxy listened to Maria and Liz. Liz looked at her. "We are going to talk..."

"No we are not."

"What's going on between you and Michael?"

"We had sex." Roxy pointed it out causing Maria and Liz to stare in shock. "It was coming. Poor Max unlock my door early this morning to find Michael in the bed."

Maria and Liz didn't know what to say as Roxy left the bathroom.
~~~
Roxy moaned out as her and Michael hid. "Michael..." she moaned out. "What is happening between us?"

"I don't know and I don't really care." He tells her. "I just want you."

Roxy kissed him as she could careless. She just wanted him and that's how she wants it to be. "God, Michael, I hope you know that I meant what I said."

Michael looked at her. "Baby, I meant it too. I've always loved you and what ever is happening between us could mean something."

"Something special." She says.

"Something special." He repeats as he kissed her causing Roxy to laugh.
~~~
In her room, Roxy was reading and sighed as she couldn't keep her mind off of Michael. His touches, kisses, everything about him made her want more. "Roxy?'

"Oh great." She said as she went to see what her brother wanted. "What?"

"What's going on between you and Michael?"

"We're the same for one so we're not jeopardizing anything and two, we would like to know ourselves." She tells him. "We just can't get enough of each other."

Max nodded as he watched her walk away. He needed to find out what the bond is between Michael and Roxanne.
~~~
Roxy yawned as she got to school. She sighed as she found an empty class room and sat down. Laying her head down on the table, Roxy groaned. "What's wrong with you?" She jumped and looked at Michael.

"Don't do that."

"You look tired. Did you get any sleep?"

"This heat doesn't help me much." She tells him. "What's up with Ryan?"

"Maria is wanting them to do things as couples and Ryan doesn't want no one knowing about them." He tells her as he moved her blonde hair from around her neck. "But me, I don't care. Everyone already knows."

Roxy smiled as she felt his lips on her neck causing her to bite her lips. "Michael, would you ever hide what is happening between us?"

"Nope." He tells her. "You are mine."

The necklace she had on started glowing more causing them to look at it. "We need to find out what this is."

"Agree, but first...."

Roxy laughed as they went under the table as she used her power to lock the door.
~~~
That night, Roxy smiled as she walked through the crowd. Liz and Maria saw her, but she didn't see them. She sighed as she didn't see Michael till a guy appeared in front of her. "Hello, beautiful."

"No thank you." She says as she turned to walking away.

"Wait. Please...."

Michael walked up to them. "Michael."

The guy turned and looked at Michael. "I didn't know she was taken."

"Yeah. She is and if you don't back off, I will make you regret it."

Roxy watched him walk away causing her to hug him. "Really?" She tells him. "Did you get jealous?"

"You are mine."

"Only your's, Michael Guerin." Roxy tells him as she kissed him. "Want to go somewhere's else and talk."

"Yeah."
~~~
Finding a spot, Michael kissed Roxy causing her to wrap her arms around his neck. She was hoping this would never end. Michael heard the sirens causing him to grab her. "We need to leave now."

"What's going on?" She asked as they ran back in to see Liz and Alex holding liquor.

"I think you two should come with me." Sheriff Valenti tells Alex and Liz.

Roxy looked at Michael as he wished to know what was happening and how Liz and Alex got the liquor. Michael put his arms around her as they watched Liz and Alex leave with the sheriff.
~~~
When Roxy got home, she looked at Michael. "Michael, I know how things have been between us, but can we make this real instead of rushing into sex?" She asked him.

"You heard Ryan." She nodded. "Roxy, Ryan may have said that to Maria because he is afraid." He tells her. "I'm not afraid of being with you because we have a connection." Michael put his hand where her heart is. "I really love you, Roxanne and I'm not afraid of people knowing about us. I know we are still trying to discover everything that is happening, but I couldn't do this without you."

Roxy wiped her tears smiling. "You really meant that." He nodded. "Oh, Michael, it's always been you since the 3rd grade. I just wished you never noticed me with bruises..."

"Roxy, I noticed you before that because of our connection."

"Michael?" He looked at her. "Do aliens have soulmates?"

"That's something we will have to wait and see."

Roxy nodded as she kissed him. Michael held her close as he slowly backed her up to her room. No one wasn't home at the Evans home, but Roxy. Michael had time before he had to head home. "I love you."

"I love you." He says liking the sound of that word. Love. He really loves Roxanne.