Ten

Roxy smiled as she sat reading her favorite book. "She doesn't even see them." Maria says. "Her prince charming is here and he is heading straight to her."

Michael put his arm around Roxy as he sat down. "Do we have to eat here?" Ryan asked causing the blonde to look up at them.

"When did you three get here?" Roxy asked.

"Just now, baby." Michael says kissing her head.

Roxy nodded as she started reading. Michael looked over her shoulder reading as Ryan was begging to leave as he sort of, well, he doesn't know if they broke up. "Idiot. Maria is an amazing girl and she happens to like you a lot, Ryan."

"It's confusing." She heard.

Roxy shook her head till she heard Liz. "Cherry cola, on the house."

The blonde looked away from her book to be face to face with Michael. "Hi." She says again.

"Hello, beautiful."

She smiled as she heard Maria tell Ryan he needs to pay $1.25 causing her to laughing. "Not so confusing anymore, ass." She tells him causing Maria to hand her's over.

"It's on the house, Roxy." She says. "Thanks for standing up for me."

"Thank you." She says as Ryan stood up to leave knocking the notebook over with his drinking causing him to pick up the paper.

"What's this?"

Michael got up to see it. Roxy already saw it and knew she knew what its from, but she has a very bad feeling that Ryan and Michael was going to do something to get answers on the writings. "What are you hiding from us, Max?" Michael asked.
~~~
At home, Roxy stood beside Michael as Max tells them what his drawing is. "I just drew it from memory." He tells them as Isabel had the notebook. "It was painted on the wall of the cave that River Dog took us to. I don't even know if it means anything."

"Of course, it means something. Why else would we all recognize it?" Isabel says. "Just like the pendant, Max. It's like our language or something."

"What I want to know is how long you planning on keeping this from us, Max?" Michael asked. 

"Too much was happening, Michael." Max says standing up. "Topolsky was all over us, and I couldn't risk that...."

Roxy gave her brother a look. "I just thought I should wait, that's all." Max says.

"No, no, no. Go on ahead and finish that." Ryan says. "You couldn't take the risk that, what...I'd go do something stupid and Michael."

"That's not what I said." Max tells them as Roxy shook her head.

"No, you didn't have to." Ryan says.

"I'm sure Max had his reasons." Isabel says defending Max.

"Yeah, that he couldn't trust us with that. But he could trust Liz." Michael says.

"She was there. I couldn't just..." Max stopped. "Why am I defending myself? This is exactly why I didn't tell you. Because you two would jump to some wild conclusion and go off and do something crazy without even telling us." He says. "I didn't think that was particularly wise with the F.B.I. Following us around."

"Still, you should have told us, Max." Roxy says as she walked over to Michael.

"Max, honey? Liz is here."

They four of them watched him talking about going out with Liz. Roxy grabbed Michael's hand as Max left. "Do you ever wonder what else he tells Liz he doesn't tell us?" Ryan asked as he sat down.