Six

Going to school, Roxy sat in class listening to Mr. Simmons. She didn't look at anyone as she continued to sketch. She was handed a paper causing her to look at Maria. "Let's hope it's us."

"Agree." She says.

"Carlisle with Guerin."

Roxy groaned as Maria looked at her with a smirk.

"DeLuca is with...Blake."

"Wait. Did you say Blake?"

"Yes, Ryan Blake."

"No, no, I'm sorry. That's unacceptable."

Roxy looked at Maria as she was knew that Maria wasn't looking forward to working with Ryan. She smiled as she walked out of class listening to Maria complain. She read the paper and knew once she finds Michael, she was going to speak to him about this assignment. "Roxy, come with me." Maria says. "You know where Michael and Ryan can be at, you can help me find them.'

"Okay."

Max sighed as he was going to tell her, but changed his mind as she had walked away.
~~~
Roxy was in Maria's car as she has nothing to do with alien's today. "Roxy." She said causing them to get out of the car.

"Michael, we need to talk." She tells him. "We have to do this history project for tomorrow and you are my partner."

"Nice." Michael says. "But I'm busy."

Roxy sighed. "Wait." Maria says from beside her. "Will you two just answer these questions, okay?"

The blonde smiled at her. She heard Ryan causing him to get in the car with Maria. "Come on, we're tagging along." Michael tells her as they got in the back seat of the car.
~~~
"Roxy, help me."

"Sure." She said as she laid the paper down not knowing Ryan was getting in the driver seat till the two heard the sound of the car. "Maria?"

"He's stealing my car."

The two girls ran to the car and got in. Michael pulled Roxy close to him making her look at him as Maria panic about being abducted. Maria looked at Roxy and dialed her phone. Michael looked at her as Ryan looked at her. "You talk too much."

"No. She's nervous." She tells him as she looks at Michael. "I know my friend."

Ryan looked at the phone causing him to throw the phone out. "What was that for?"

"Maria ratted."

Roxy mumbled under her breath. "There is a reason why I don't get along with her much..."

Michael kissed her causing Maria to stare in shock and glare.
~~~
Ryan and Maria continued to talk as Michael rubbed Roxy's shoulders trying to calm her down as she showed the paper. "Maria, I keep seeing this dome and Michael and I need answers. Ryan is just tagging along because...it's Ryan." She tells her. "I never planned none of this."

Hearing the sirens, Roxy looked at Michael. "Shit."

"Maria, please play it cool."

Maria started talking causing Roxy to look at Michael. Ryan couldn't get over what Maria said causing Roxy to smile as she saw a connection between them. "You three owe me big."

"Two." Roxy says. "I've did my part already."

"I'll think of something for you, Roxy."

"You always do." She mumbles as Michael grabbed her paper to see one more question.

"Have I ever been in love?" He read causing Roxy to look at the paper. "Yeah, I'm not going to answer that so put down that I refuse to answer that question."