Twelve

Roxy sighed as she saw the lights flicker. She stopped what she was doing and ran to a spot to throw up. She raised up and looked as she saw lightning. "Why do I have to be sick?" She mumbled as Isobel walked over to her. "Don't."

"Are you sure that you aren't just sick?"

"We're not having that discussion because Michael and I are being safe."

Isabel nodded as they continued doing what they were doing.
~~~
The next day, Roxy arrived at school still not feeling too good. She heard the boys and saw Maria with a bra that was showing her boobs off causing the blonde to avoid her friends. Michael and Ryan following Max. Maria saw Roxy run to the trash can causing them to look at one another. "Roxy?"

"Maria. Liz, please don't say a word."

"Does Michael know?" Liz asked as Roxy shook her head as they walked together. "Who knows your throwing up."

"Isabel."

The two shared a look as they watched the blonde go to class. They had a feeling that Roxanne Carlisle could be carrying Michael's baby. Isabel saw her sister. "Roxy."

The blonde turned around and walked over to her to go inside the closet. Michael put his arms around her as Max started talking about the knew alien sighting causing her to listen. She wondered what that means for them. "I guess that leaves us out." Michael says referring to him and Ryan as he left.

Roxy looked at her brother and sister. "I'm actually going to stay home." She says. "I'm not feeling good."

Michael stood outside of the door for Roxy. When she walked out, he kissed her. "How about we go on a date tomorrow?"

Roxy nodded smiling as they went to class.
~~~
That night, Roxy was walking to get some fresh air as she couldn't stand the food. She had this feeling that she knew what was wrong, but she was going to throw it off like normal, but since her father wants her to go with him, Max and Isabel, she was stuck going causing her to cancel the date with Michael who told her that the Indian was there. The sighting that everyone is talking about is real. There was another one of them on earth, but who.
~~~
Meeting up at the restaurant, Roxy was listening to Ryan and Michael talk about River Dog as she ate. She was hungry and was able to keep the food down. Ryan looked at her causing her to look up. "So River Dog claims that the sighting is real." She says. "He does know more things than we do, I mean, we're searching for answers and yet, we haven't gotten far."

"Baby has a point." Michael says as they stood up. "Let's go."

Roxy watched Ryan and Max go to Maria and Liz. Michael rolled his eyes as he had his arms around Roxy. She smiled as they were going to turn this night into their date. Maria glared at the two as she couldn't get Ryan to look at her the way Michael is committed and looks at Roxanne. "Michael?"

"Hmm."

"I have a question."

"Sure. What is it?"

"It's stupid, but are we able to conceive with one another because I have this feeling that I know why I'm sick.'

Michael looked at her shocked and dragged her to an alley. "You think that you could be pregnant. With my child?"

Roxy nodded. "If you continue being sick, then we will go that route, but for now, you could just have a flu." Michael noticed the look on her face. "If you are, I will be excited." He tells her as he kissed her. "Let's get tonight over with."

"Deal."
~~~
At school, Roxy had her things together, but Roxy ran and threw up in a trash can. "Roxy, I think you need to go home and rest."

"I'm fine. I don't want to miss out on this." She tells him. "I want to know my father a bit better."

Roxy saw the sheriff and shook her head as she was feeling worse. She heard her name causing her to walk with Isabel and Max, but noticed her brother stopped. She shook her head and walked towards her sister who pulled her down beside her.
~~~
In the woods, Roxy was looking around as she walked with their father. She didn't want to hear anything about aliens or the new sighting. For once, she wants to go back to being what she was before discovering the truth of what she really is. A guy walked by saying hi to Isabel had her laughing.

"Shut up."

"What? The guys want to talk to you."

"Roxy."

"Okay." She says as she saw the sheriff closer to their tent. "Max."

He looked to see what his sister was staring at, well who.
~~~
Roxy laid down on her sleeping bag while she read her story. She felt horrible and she missed Michael. Roxy crawled out of the tent and went to another spot of the woods and threw up. Isabel heard her sister and shook her head. "She should have stayed home." Maria mumbled.

Wrap the blanket around herself, Roxy decided to go for a walk and get some fresh air. She looked at the night sky thinking about Michael and what they were talking about. She stopped seeing Liz and Max talking, but she wasn't going near them. The blonde walked back to the tent as she waited for her brother and sister to tell her what their move will be.
~~~
Roxy was sound asleep when someone shook her awake. She glared at her brother and sister before climbing out of the sleeping bag and followed them. She wasn't too happy about this. "You know Liz and Maria will follow us."

She heard a noise and didn't say anything as she walked further away from them as Max talked to Liz. Isabel spoke her peace and followed her sister. Roxy kept walking as her sister caught up to her and linked her arm with hers.

As they walked together. They heard Maria complaining about the walk. "Why did she come when all she wants to do is complain?"

Roxy heard dogs and knew, they had to run. Max lead them to a hiding spot, but the blonde didn't hear a word that was said as she threw up. "Come on." Isabel says grabbing her hand. "Let's go."

Roxy nodded as she ran off with her brother and sister to find the sighting.
~~~
They reached the spot that Max told them about. The three of them went over to that spot. Roxy hated this long walk till they stopped. She saw Michael and Ryan causing her to hug Michael. "Are you okay?"

"No." She says. "But I didn't come this far to find out if we have another one or not."

They walked to the symbol and stopped seeing the label from the cave. Isabel noticed how Roxy squatted down causing her to hold her hand over the symbol causing the other four to do the same thing. The symbol glowed causing them to stare at it. "Does it mean anything to you?"

"No."

A rustling sign caused them to look up and see the Sheriff. "What are you doing here?" Michael asks keeping Roxy behind him.

"Move out of my way."

Ryan went to say something, but was stopped. "Do as he says."

They moved in time to see the symbol gone and looked at Max. Roxy moved away and ran to the bush and threw up. "Okay, I'm taking you home."

"But dad..."

"We will tell dad that Michael is taking you home." Isabel tells her. "Go."

Roxy sighed as she didn't want to be home, but she couldn't stop throwing up.
~~~
When the blonde got home, she went straight up to her room and laid on her bed. She was considering the fact that she could be pregnant.