Fifteen

Roxy couldn't stop throwing up. Maria saw Roxy and walked over to her. She brought a pregnancy test for her. "Come here." She tells the girl causing her to follow them. She didn't saw much as Liz talked about her Max. Maria saw the look on her face as she put something in Liz's mouth.

"What is it?"

"It's grief relief." Maria tells her as she grabbed Roxy's bag and slid something in. "Try again because you can't be sick if you're throwing up every day for the past month."

Roxy looked inside the bag before walking away. She saw her brother causing her to walk away with Maria. The girl was going to see if she was pregnant. "Roxy!" She heard causing her to stop and looked at her sister. "I need you to get your boyfriend out of the bathroom."

She walked away and followed them. She knew what was wrong as she felt his pain. "I'm not going in the boys restroom, but I do feel his pain." She tells her. "Felt it all morning."

"I got this." He tells her.

Isabel pulled her into a hug as they wondered what was up with Michael and Ryan. She wished to know so she can help, but Roxy couldn't as Michael didn't come to her first thing. "What did Maria give you?'

"A pregnancy test." She tells her. "I'll take it later. I have class. Just have Michael come find me."

Isabel walked with her. "He will on his own. Always does." She tells her. "Let's go."
~~~
Roxy hasn't seen Max or Michael since this morning. She walked into the restroom to take the test again. Isabel followed her as did Maria. "You two don't have to be in here."

"Yes we do." She says.

"What's wrong with Michael?" She asked.

"We don't know. Ryan has been gone too."

Roxy walked out and laid the test down. Both girls looked at the test as Roxy left worried about Michael. She doesn't know what the test says, but she knows her sister or Maria will tell her.
~~~
Roxy walked in with Michael and Ryan. She saw him and knew something was wrong as Ryan left causing Isabel run after him. "What happened?"

"Abuse. Hank..."

"Did you..."

"Yeah." He tells him. "I'm glad he didn't tell you."

"Then you can stay with us till Hank and whoever Ryan is staying with gets what they deserve." She tells him taking his hand in hers. "Please."

"I will for you." He tells her.

Roxy smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. She saw Maria looking at her causing her to wonder what the test said, but for now, she needed to be there for Michael.
~~~
At home, Michael and Ryan were very hungry causing Roxy to shake her head. "Um, Michael, we usually wait till everybody's sitting..."

"Before serving ourselves." Isabel finished.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"It's polite." Isabel says as Michael put the bowl back and looked at Roxy who smiled.

"Mm, okay. Who wants some of my famous green bean delight?"

Roxy stood up and ran to the trash can causing Diane to put the bowl down and go to her. Michael saw the look on her father's face. "She already took a test and it was negative."

"But this has been going on way too long." He tells Michael. "If she is, you better be there or you're dead meat."

Michael didn't say a word as he would be dead because of Max and Isabel would do it faster. Ryan smirked as Michael looked at Roxy as she sat down. "Are you okay?" He asked her concerned.