Sixteen

Filler chapter

The day came for Roxy and Michael to see their baby for the first time. They know about another alien, but for now, the couple had other things to do. "Are you excited to see your baby for the first time?" Diane asked

"Yes. Nervous, but all together excited. I just don't know how Michael feels about all this, but I can't wait."

Michael walked in and kissed her head. "As excited as you are." He tells her. "I get to miss school for something amazing."

Roxy laughed as she kissed him. "It's time for you two to go. I want to see ultrasounds of my grandchild."
~~~
Laying on the table, Roxy layer waiting as Michael had some thoughts. "Michael, control yourself."

"I can't help it. You look amazing and the way they have you, looks very vary tempting."

The blonde blushed from his lust. She couldn't believe that he was thinking like that. They heard a knock to see the doctor. "Are we ready to meet the little one?"

"Yes."

Michael saw a wand with gel and a condom. They watched as the doctor insert the wand inside Roxy. Squeezing his hand, Roxy felt uncomfortable till they saw the baby.

The blonde couldn't believe that she was staring at her own baby. She was 10 weeks along and Roxy couldn't believe that she was staring at her baby.

"That's our baby?"

"That's our baby."

Michael smiled as he kissed her head. He looked back at the screen as they smiled together. Their little family.