Seven

Michael held Roxy before he let go and started looking causing everyone else to look. She heard Liz causing them to grab whatever they could and go. Roxy went first then Michael, Ryan, Liz, Maria, Max and finally Isabel. Michael picked Roxy up and ran to the Jeep with the others. They got in and drove off as the person who was in there just missed them.
~~~
Roxy had her head against Michael's chest as they drove. Michael held her in his sleep as they were heading home. Maria looked at them and smiled at them a bit as she wished for the same. Ryan and Maria spoke. "What?" He asked as he drove.

Maria chuckled. "It's just kinda funny how surprising things can get." She tells him as she looked at him. "All this time that I've known you, which isn't long since you just appeared out of nowhere, I just thought of you as like this guy, you know."

Roxy sighed in her sleep as she cuddled more into Michael as Michael listened to Ryan and Maria. He could tell that something happened between the two and he was going to tease the hell out of Ryan. That was till he ruined it. "Listen, what happened between us yesterday was just a road trip. Nothing more." Ryan tells her.

"Wait. You think something happened between us."

Michael chuckled causing Maria to look back as she saw them still asleep.
~~~
At school, Maria talked about Ryan causing Roxy to laugh. "Someone has a crush." She tells Maria.

"Shut up." Maria says. "Let's talk about you and Michael...."

"Vibes?" Roxy dodged her.

Liz started carrying on making Roxy join in till Liz saw someone. "I have to go talk to Kyle." She tells them.

"Good luck." Roxy says as Maria said the same thing. "See you at Max and Isabel's."

"Max and Isabel's?"

"Ryan said they'd pick me up after school, so..."

Roxy laughed as she started walking away. Maria shoved the blonde as they walked together. "Someone's in love...."

"Roxanne Carlisle, I will tell Michael something that I only know." She tells her. "And it's about you're secret crush on him since the third grade."

The blonde glared at her. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would."

Roxy growled under her breath causing Maria to laugh.
~~~
In the Jeep, Roxy listened to Ryan bring up the file. The five of them, but Roxy noticed he brought up Maria. "That Maria girl?" Isabel and Roxy says.

"You two are sisters." Michael says causing Roxy to look at him laughing.

"Shut up." Roxy says just for Michael to bring her into a kiss.

"But it should just be the five of us." Ryan says as the two broke apart.

Roxy stayed in Michael's arms. "Probably." Max tells him.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Michael covered the blonde's mouth as she went to speak. "Actually, I sort of told her I...we were gonna pick her up." Ryan tells them causing Roxy to fight Michael's hold that is covering her mouth.

"Ryan!" Isabel says.

"You know, she pushed it!" Ryan tells them. "She's got this whole thing. She's a real vibrator." Everyone looked at Ryan causing him to continue to talk. "She sends out these vibes. It's..."

"Ryan, she can't come look through the stuff. It's us. That's all." Max tell him.

"I know. I know. I'll call her. Do you have your phone?" Ryan asked.

Roxy looked as they saw the police at the Evans place. "Michael, grab Roxy and you three jump." Max tells them.

Michael grabbed Roxy and hopped out. She watched them go to the house just for Michael to grab her. "Go. I'll meet you at the restaurant tonight."