Five

Roxy walked home to hear someone following her. She looked behind her, but no one was there. She sighed as she sighed as she walked in her house to hear no one home. She sighed in relief as she walked up to her room. Wanting to write since Liz has her writing down her feelings. She went to her desk and started searching for her diary. "No." She said as she left.

Liz saw Roxy and grabbed her. "What's wrong?"

"My diary is missing and it has everything about Michael in it. My feelings, my fears, everything."

"Let's go see Maria."

"Okay."

When the two arrived at Maria's, she was shock to see them, but as Liz explained everything to her, Roxy started speaking. "I'm in the same situation." She tells her.

"Oh, your's is juicy." Maria teased causing the blonde to glare. "Just joking, but it has everything about Michael."

Roxy nodded as she bit her lip. "I don't like this at all."
~~~
Roxy decided to go to sleep, but she couldn't sleep as her diary was missing. Sighing, the blonde sat down and started to sketch, but noticed her pencil needed sharpened. She looked at her hand and wrapped it around the end she needs sharpened. Pulling her hand away, Roxy smiled. "Now that's awesome." She said as she thought about what to sketch. "Michael."

Roxy smiled as she started sketching him. The kiss was still on her mind causing her to sketch them kissing and not know it. The diary wasn't just a dairy, it was her sketch book too.
~~~
"What we need to do is reconstruct the crime." Maria says.

"Reconstruct the crime?" Liz says with a laugh.

"There's always an opportunity and motive behind things like this." Roxy says. "I'm with Maria."

"Thank you, because it's the key."

Roxy smiled as she listened as they walked away. The only problem is, no one wasn't with her. She heard them talking about Alex being in Liz's room causing her to scream when Alex walked over to them. "Don't ever do that." She tells him as he ignored her.

She rolled her eyes as Maria grabbed her hand. "Come on." She says. "What else was in that journal?"

"Sketches of Michael....Maria, what am I going to do?" She asked.

"Tell Michael."

Roxy knew she wasn't going to tell Michael. He would want to see what she wrote. "I'm going to tell Max. Bye."
~~~
Sometime that day, Roxy saw Maria talking to Alex and she knew that she was accusing the boy for something he may not do making her think that maybe just maybe it was Ryan. She saw Michael looking at her making her smile and walk away. "What's up with blondie?"

"Her diary is missing and I know where it's at." Michael says.

"Where?"

"I have it." He said. "I need to do some more digging about me and Roxy."

Ryan looked at him as Michael left.
~~~
Roxy was in art class when Michael walked in causing her to flip her paper as he walked over to her with an easel. "Hey." He said as she looked at him.

"Hi." She tells him.

Roxy looked to see him sketching and she knew. He didn't say much as Roxy started her new sketch causing Michael to glance at her as she sketched. He smirked as he could tell that Roxy was hiding a sketch from him and he was going to find out what that is. Just like what he did with her diary.
~~~
Roxy was digging through her things as Latasha was gone. "Where the hell are you?" She mumbled as she continued to search before deciding to clean up. Latasha may get mad, but Roxy was tired of the way Latasha kept things. "Time to clean."
~~~
Deciding to get food, Roxy walked in not seeing her brother and sister with Michael and Ryan. "What is she doing here?" Isabel asked.

"Food." Michael responds as he knew what she was doing. "Plus, she's been searching for diary."

Isabel looked at him. "Why can't you just tell her?"

"It's not that. She's wanting answers to this.." he shows the sketch. "...and she's been sketching something interesting."

Isabel looked at Michael with an interesting look. "What type of sketching?"

Michael didn't say anything as he was keeping that to himself. Ryan wondered too, but he knew Michael was still wanting answers about the connection with Roxy.
~~~
Roxy couldn't believe what he just painted. She wasn't paying attention to her siblings and friends as they try to warn Michael. She felt his frustration causing her to finish her painting before going after him. Ryan walked over and looked at the painting. "Who are the kids?"

"Roxy and Michael." Isabel says. 'They, um, Michael always loved Roxy, but never acted on it." She looked at Ryan. "Why does he have Roxy's diary?"

"I don't know." He says. "There is a reason, but he is keeping it to himself."

Isabel nodded as she looked back at the painting. "Roxy's is better." She said as she walked away leaving Max to look at the painting of Roxy's and smile.

"She's right."
~~~
In art class, the next day. Michael was being questioned about drawing something else. She heard their teacher give him answers causing her to look at him. "Geodesic dome." She mumbled as he looked at her. "He has a point. Try drawing that."

Michael looked and drew a stick figure causing Roxy to laugh. "Stick with the dome."
~~~
Roxy walked over to her brother and sister just to hear Max announce to them that Liz's journal was gone. "So is mine, but mine doesn't have none of that." She tells them.

"What's in it?"

Roxy looked at Isabel. "We may be sister's, but you will never get anything out of me." She tells her as she sat on the table. "So what are we going to do about Liz's journal?"

Max started to talk about that how he was handling the situation causing Roxy to notice how Ryan was suddenly quiet. She also knew that something was up.
~~~
That night, Roxy was sitting on the roof thinking about her diary. "Hey." She looked and smiled.

"Hi."

"Here." He said handing her journal over. "Sorry."

"Why did you have this?" She asked.

Michael sighed. "I had to know." He tells her. "Not what we are, but our connection. Your sketches show how we are each day."

"I don't know why I sketch them, but I do." She tells him. "Michael, is there another reason why you took my journal/diary...whatever it is."

He laughed. "Your feelings."

Roxy blushed as she looked at him.
~~~
At lunch the next day, Roxy was sitting with Michael as they spoke about the diary being found safe and sound. "You want anything?"

"No thank you." She tells him as he kissed her head.

"Boring." Isabel says causing Roxy to see the book.

"Max! Michael! Ryan!" She says.

The three boys walked back to them. "What's the problem?" Michael asked.

"This." Isabel pointed out. "Michael, it's your's and Roxy's vision."

The blonde looked at the dome as Michael out his hand on her back as they stared at the picture of the dome. One step closer to getting the answers we need.