Two

Roxy sat reading her book thinking back to Michael holding her hand. She didn't know why, but she will admit that she has had a crush on him. She sighed as she walked to her window and looked out of it. She wasn't human. "Roxy!"

"Oh god." She said as Latasha threw a bottle at her. "What the hell?"

"I shouldn't have taken you in." She said. "I wished you were never born."

Roxy glared as she decided to go to the one place she never thought she would go too. Max.
~~~
Roxy saw Michael climbing up to the window. Max saw Roxy. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

He nodded as she climbed up to his window. Michael saw the blood on her face. "What happened?"

"Easy. Latasha came home drunk and threw a bottle at me. I hope this heals."

"It will in time like humans." Max says. "Why don't you go sleep in Isabel's room?"

"Will she let me?"

"She has no other choice."

Michael watched the beautiful girl leave and looked at Max. "I'm so going to get more sleep with her here."

Max didn't say much as he needed to find a way to tell Roxy that him and Isabel are her siblings. Isabel saw Roxy and let her in. "So, is there something going on between you and Michael."

"What?" She asked blushing. "No."

"Lies. Let's talk because Michael never grabbed someone's hand unless he likes them."

Roxy groaned as all she wanted to do was sleep. Not talk about Michael.
~~~
Roxy was at work when Michael showed up to see her. "Roxanne, where have you been?" Maria says.

"Overslept."

"Czechoslovkian, 9:oo."

Roxy and Liz looked to see Michael. He gave her a look causing her to sigh. "After this, I will see what he wants." She tells Liz. "Why is he staring at me?'

"Maybe he's in love with you."
~~~
Roxy didn't know that the teacher was looking for her and Michael. "Why did you bring me with you?" She asked.

"Because you may be able to help me." He answered.

Neither of the didn't know that someone was looking for her and Michael. Or looking for answers on why they were missing. Roxy grabbed Michael as they saw someone else. "I'm here to help you two."

"Why?" Roxy asked.

"Because I'm just like you."
~~~
Liz was helping the substitute teacher pick up files when she saw Roxanne Carlisle and Michael Gurein's files. She knew she needed to find her best friend and tell her that someone is looking into her and Michael not being at school.
~~~
At Michael's place, she heard Michael's name being called out causing him to step out with Roxy. They saw Liz and walked over to her. "Let's go outside. Come on."

When they walked out, Liz told them. "The substitute has your's and Roxy's files."

"You're sure it was my and Roxy's file. It was definitely our records?" Michael asked as they walked with Liz.

"Yeah." She says.

"Did she ask about us in class?" Roxy asked her.

"Oh, well, she was just taking attendance. So when you two weren't there, she asked the class if anyone knew you two." Liz explains.

Roxy sighed as Michael grabbed her hand again that always made her wonder why he has been doing that just in one day. "So she's looking for us."

"I don't know what's going on, Michael. Roxy. I just thought that I should tell you two."