Unfinished Business Part 2

"Mariah, what do you have an attitude for?" Whitney finally asked.

Ever since she told Mariah she didn't want her to touch her, the blonde had given her the silent treatment. Instead, she focused on the road.

"I don't have an attitude."

"You could've fooled me."

Nothing else was said between the two until they arrived at Whitney's house.

"Thanks for the ride," she said and slipped into the night. As she walked to her front door, key in hand, she realized Mariah wasn't following her. She turned away from her property and gazed at Mariah who remained in her car. Whitney walked back towards the car. "You're not coming?"

Mariah rolled down the passenger's window and finally made eye contact. She acted like she was confused.

"I said you're not coming inside?" Whitney said.

The blonde just looked at her for a second. She slowly smirked and got out of the car. Whitney folded her arms. "Go on," she said, waiting for Mariah to enter her front yard first. She then closed the gate and returned to the porch and unlocked her door.

Mariah looked around before going to the kitchen.

"Help yourself," Whitney said. "And then I want you to freshen up."

Mariah arched an eyebrow. "Are you my mother? Why are you telling me what to do?"

"Please, you know you like it. And ain't nothing happening until you wash up."

"Are you washing up? 'Cuz I remember someone being all over you too."

"I practice what I preach, so yes. You take yours first, bath or shower, doesn't matter."

"So bossy."

"Or maybe that's how I eager I am."

Mariah rolled her eyes and hid a smile. "Just so you know, I'm only letting you run things because we're in your house tonight."

She undressed in the bathroom and entered the contained shower. The very warm water pouring down forcefully on her gave her much satisfaction. After washing her hair and applying conditioner, she proceeded to lather and scrub down her body. She couldn't deny that Whitney wanting her to get clean just for her was a turn on.

While rinsing the conditioner from her darkened drenched mane, the bathroom door opened. Whitney peered at Mariah through the glass shower. She took off her white dress and unclipped her updo, letting her straightened but curled hair gracefully descend. Concerned about her hair frizzing up she was not. She grabbed the silver door handle and glided inside.

Mariah was startled. "Whitney?" She groaned when her eyes opened and started stinging from the water. "Fuck." Hearing Whitney laugh, she glared at her before moaning in discomfort.

"Ssh, it's okay." Whitney took the dry washcloth and gently rubbed Mariah's eyes, telling her to keep them closed. Mariah complied, though, wincing. "Want me to blow in them?"

"I guess."

"Now you can open..."

Mariah's eyes struggled to stay unclosed as Whitney softly blew on them. And yet she felt better right after.

"Better?"

"Mhm."

Whitney smiled and kissed her forehead and nose. Her eyes tracked Mariah's reaction. She could see the warmth spreading through her.

"I was almost done and then you came," Mariah said.

"Oh, yeah? Well, don't let me stop you. I need to clean off too."

Mariah was filled with desire as she watched Whitney shower.

"I thought you needed to finish," she told Mariah. "Want some help?"

"Yes."

Whitney smugly approached. "Where do you need it?"

Mariah responded by guiding her hand in between her legs, their eyes locked on each other. Whitney put her hand under the showerhead before bringing it to Mariah's sex and rubbing there. Mariah's mouth went slack as Whitney washed her thoroughly with her bare hand.

"Turn around," Whitney asserted.

When Mariah did, she gasped as Whitney parted her ass cheek and aimed the movable showerhead at her backdoor, water spraying the area. Whitney stopped a moment later and gently rubbed her sudsy digits along her hole. She repeated her previous actions with the showerhead. When she slowly turned Mariah back around, Mariah grabbed her into a deep kiss. Their lips moved frenetically together. Whitney gazed at Mariah with burning lust when their mouths separated.

"Your turn," Mariah said, lathering up her hands and washing her in return. She reached as far into Whitney as she could in both holes, cleaning her just as thoroughly and naughtily.

Whitney backed Mariah against the wall and held her arms as she aggressively claimed her mouth. Her kisses got lower and lower until she had a front row view of Mariah's inner pinkness. Mariah moaned as a tongue dipped inside her and swirled around. It was getting hard for her to stay on her feet.

To the bedroom they went. It was time anyway to avoid their skin getting scaly and drying out.

"The thing about you is you always taste sweet," Whitney said and pulled on Mariah's nub, making her squeal and buck her hips. Mariah sighed sharply as she licked her up again, like she was cleaning her (again). Even when she released she slurped her up.

Mariah nipped Whitney's breasts before kissing her stomach and thighs. She parted her lower set of lips and pecked her multiple times there. Whitney's breathing increased and she squirmed and smiled in pleasure. She bit her lip as her warm juices oozed down Mariah's throat.

"You taste so damn good," Mariah complimented, coming back up and stealing another erotic kiss.

"Better than Ellen, I'm sure."

"I'm pretty sure. Not that I would know, I've never been there."

"And you don't need to be." Whitney leaned up and kissed in between her breasts. "I'm fucking you up if you even think of entertaining another bitch."

Mariah grinned and straddled her. "Fuck me up now." She flirted, moving her hips. Both women gasped when their little nubs came into contact.

"Do that again!" Whitney said.

Both women's skin flushed as Mariah repeated her action, widening the spread of her legs along with Whitney's, and pressing down and rubbing against her sex with her own.

"You better ride this pussy," Whitney ordered.