You finish it (WhitRiah challenge)

The sounds of R&B from Eric Benét serenaded Mariah as she got ready for her date. Soon the music would be replaced from a call she was receiving on her cell phone. Mariah hated when her music stopped. She turned off her curling iron and answered the call. She chuckled because it was her girlfriend calling and she sensed she knew what she wanted to say.

"Hi babe," Mariah greeted expectantly.

"I'm about to leave," Whitney declared, fed up that Mariah was keeping her waiting. Her girlfriend was a trip.

 Her girlfriend was a trip

"No, I'm nearly done. I had to work on something. I'm coming down in a minute, I promise."

"If you are not down in here in 60 seconds, I am leaving." The call ended and Mariah eyed her reflection in her white framed mirror on her vanity. She put her paddle brush through her hair and brushed her teeth. Once her teeth were clean, she decided she would finish her makeup in the car. She grabbed her purse and locked up her house before hurrying outside.

Whitney's baby blue car was parked out front. She noticed Mariah and leaned over to open the passenger side's door. Mariah breathed out a thank you and stepped inside the car filling it with her floriental scent. Both women checked each other out, their gazes turning hungry. Mariah wore this "I LOVE NY" pink top that she re-designed with safety pins. There was cleavage and side-boob on display. Her skin looked (and was) so soft. Whitney wanted to run her hand along her exposed belly.

"Did you make this?" Whitney asked, referring to the shirt.

"Yep, that's what took so long," Mariah answered with a grin. "Do you like it?" She laughed when Whitney gave her a look.

"Do I like it? Let's just say the party is the last thing on my mind right now." She smirked. "You are so bad. You must want to stay here and get fucked."

Mariah laughed and basked in the attention. She loved having this effect on Whitney. It boosted her confidence and flattered her. Whitney had just as much as an effect on her. Whether the woman chose to get dolled up or sport something more casual, she was forever sexy. Mariah was aroused merely from the gray jersey shirt she wore paired with stylish sunglasses (that she tucked in her shirt.)

"I could say the same about you," Mariah said, earning a grin.

"You love when I'm on my Aaliyah shit."

"Mhm, your little girlfriend," said Mariah after another laugh, playfully rolling her eyes. She bit her lip when Whitney leaned forward, tugging her hair. She hummed in bliss when the other woman's soft lips gently caressed up her cheek. Her lipstick left a sultry stain. Mariah slid an arm around the other's waist, rubbing her side. She pulled her lips inward, resisting a laugh at Whitney's familiar routine of nipping her cheek. She claimed Mariah had fat cheeks like a baby. "I guess," Mariah would respond. 

The blonde turned her head subtly and not-so-innocently looked at Whitney's lips before returning to her darkened eyes. They both leaned in to close the small space between them and attach their lips in a spirited languid, sensual kiss. As their tongues dueled, Whitney put her hands where she desired, on the exposed skin of the revealing top. Mariah gasped in pleasure when her breasts were cupped and squeezed. She bit her lip and muttered "wait" against the other's lips.

Whitney watched as Mariah reclined the chair. "You dirty girl." She liked it.

"Do you still wanna go to the party?" Mariah asked, sitting up.

Whitney pushed her back down, getting on top of her. "We're already late." She bit her neck with slight force.

After a beat, Mariah managed to speak, "Should we go inside?"

Whitney shook her head dismissively. "My windows are tinted, remember?" She placed kisses along her girlfriend's cleavage. "If you *kiss* really *kiss* want to *kiss* we *kiss* can."

Mariah gave a squeeze to the thinner woman's ass.

~I challenge someone else to finish this one-shot, message me~