Dreamlover's Good Love to Me (WhitRiah)

"I don't know about these men, Whit," Mariah said. "They're about to make me change my sexuality." She laughed at her own admission.

Whitney glanced at her friend before bowing her head and uttering a chuckle and snicker of her own.

"Seriously," Mariah insisted with a smile. She was visiting Whitney at her apartment as the two caught up with each other over wine.

"Thinking about it and doing it are two different things," Whitney offered. "Are you really about that life?" Her eyes probed the fair skinned woman studiously.

"Well, yeah, clearly," Mariah said as Whitney laughed, causing Mariah's smile to widen. "What, you think I'm not?"

Whitney was still amused. "You tell me. Have you ever done anything with a girl before?"

"If you ask me, the answer is no. If you ask strangers, the answer is yes. They swear me and Brat are a thing." Mariah rolled her eyes at the latter.

Whitney scoffed. "Girl, you know you can't pay these crazy motherfuckers no mind. They don't know whether they want me to be a lesbian or a whore."

Mariah laughed jovially.

"Can I be me? I like what I like, and I don't need to explain myself to nobody," Whitney said.

"Amen." Mariah lifted her bubbly glass and took a sip. "Amen."

Whitney chuckled, putting a hand on her own heart. "I'm sorry, babe. You bringing that up got me hot. I can't stand people sometimes."

"Got you hot, huh?" Mariah took another sip like she was drinking tea.

Whitney laughed. "Stop it."

"But tell me," Mariah started, scooting to the edge of the couch she occupied. "What's it like? Being with a woman?"

"Your bi-curious self. I like it--obviously. For me, it's about the person more than anything. If I'm not attracted to you, it's not going to work-man or woman, so. Do with that what you will."

"Makes sense..." Mariah said, nodding.

"Mhm," Whitney hummed, taking a sip of her own drink.

"But do you enjoy sex with one gender more?"

"Mariah, you make it seem like I'm an expert. I'm no expert, darling."

Mariah laughed. "I didn't say you were, dahling."

"It depends," Whitney answered, cracking a sly smile. "On the..."

"Person," Mariah said at the same time. "Yeah, I know."

"Because I enjoy it with both. Not at the same time, though. No." Whitney pulled a face.

"So you're not into threesomes. Me neither. I'm enough or at least I should be." Mariah raked her hand through her blonde hair.

Whitney's eyes got wide. "Exactly! And I expect the person I'm fucking to be too."

"I hear that."

Whitney smiled and let her eyes linger on Mariah. "So you think you're down to...go down on a woman?"

The two of them laughed.

"Depending...you know." She gazed right back at Whitney, causing her friend to break the eye contact seemingly modestly. "Any recommendations?"

"Any preferences?" Whitney asked back, meeting her eyes again.

"Well, I'd prefer it to be with somebody I'm comfortable with and can trust, you know?" As she spoke, Whitney hummed in understanding and motioned for her to go on. "And like you said, I wanna be attracted to them-obviously."

"Right, right..."

Mariah huffed out her hundredth laugh of the day. Her cheeks a touch of rosy. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"'Cause I think I know where this is headed." Whitney smirked.

"Oh yeah? And where's that?"

"You're being hella gay towards me right now."

They laughed. Mariah had her head back, greatly tickled as usual whenever she and Whitney hung out. "What can I say? I'm feeling sapphic tonight."

"Girl, you were already feeling that way, you're just letting it out now."

Mariah grinned. "You got me."

It would be a lie for Mariah to say she never experienced any attraction towards Whitney. She was a dynamic person who she could count on. They bonded seamlessly from their love of music and singing to their bad luck with men. Things had only been rocky until they met. Since then, they realized they were just what the other was looking for.

It also helped that Whitney was beautiful.

In seconds, she was sitting beside Mariah. "So what's up?"

That simple moment solidified to Mariah what she knew for a while. She wanted Whitney. And Whitney was up for it. She thought highly of Mariah and relished that they had the best of times together. Mariah was also a looker. She had a natural sensuality and allure to her that made Whitney want to pounce on her many times.

Mariah bit her lip seeing the assertiveness jump out of the adjacent beauty. "You tell me," the blonde bombshell said, going back to her friend's remark.

"Get your butt over here."

Mariah laughed and gladly straddled her. "I knew you liked me," she purred.

"Yeah?" Whitney smiled, rubbing her creamy skin and thighs. "That makes two of us, babe."

"I never could hide a crush," Mariah commented lowly around a couple hot coco with marshmallow like kisses. Another hearty laugh and squeal reverberated through her when she was swiftly ascended from the couch, her legs engulfing Whitney's trim torso.

The cleavage area that Whitney had seen in the flesh many times before was now hers for the taking. She generously left pecks all over the breasts she'd ogled every time they were around each other.

Sweet moans filled the room as they simultaneously loved on each other. For someone who was inexperienced with women, Whitney observed that Mariah sure knew what the hell she was doing. So much so that the intensity of how Mariah was ravishing her sometimes caused Whitney to take a pause from eating her out. She rested her eyes when she reached her climax, Mariah making sure to lap her up.

Mariah's eyes were blown with lust as Whitney pulled her down onto her back. "How'd I do?" she licked her lips, still tasting her.

"You did well, especially your first time." She bent down and kissed her deeply, her hand lowering to Mariah's soaked sex. Mariah moaned as her own release was rubbed back into her. It wasn't the only thing going in her.

"Turn over," Whitney coached.

The position was familiar for Mariah, but it was exciting to be in it with Whitney.

As she secured her strap-on, Whitney thought about how much fun she was going to have with Mariah's beautiful body. She was ready. They both were.

"Let me know if it's too much."

"I'll be fine."

"You've taken dick before. You know."

Mariah grunted softly as Whitney entered her from behind, making her hips flinch. She slowly rotated on the fake dick and backed up against it. "More," she commanded, turning her head.

As Whitney eagerly worked her, Mariah worked her too, throwing her ass back to every thrust.

Thrown onto her back, her legs stretched over either side of Whitney's lap. Whitney grabbed Mariah's breasts as she pounded into her, deeper and harder.

"Faster!" Mariah said, slamming her hips upward.

Pillow princess my ass, Whitney thought, having known this was an assumption people had about Mariah. She had no complaints. She hoped this was just their beginning.