Interested (Justine Skye x Lisa Lopes/Left Eye)

Justine had just arrived home from work with her friends Kendall and Hailey. She was surprised to see a visitor in her house—an attractive one who currently occupied the living room.

 She was surprised to see a visitor in her house—an attractive one who currently occupied the living room

"Hey, how're you? I'm Lisa," the stranger said, standing to her feet and extending her hand.

Justine shook her hand while staring at her. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"I'm friends with your brother...he didn't tell you?" then she laughed some, shaking her head. "My bad."

Justine chuckled as well. "It's cool. Is he here?" She looked around. Even though she'd seen his car parked outside, she was feeling uncertain. 

"There he is," Hailey spoke up.

Sure enough, Brian was coming down the stairs. "Hey sis, what's up, girls?" he greeted the young women.

"You ain't tell your sister about me?" Lisa playfully confronted him.

He took it well, smiling. "My bad. Justine, this is Lisa, Lisa this is Justine."

"Yeah, we met," Justine told him. "No thanks to you." She playfully mushed him and laughed when he put her in a playful headlock.

"Y'all good now?" Brian said, releasing her and quickly kissing her cheek.

"Ooh, can I have one?" Kendall teased, making Hailey snort a laugh.

Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"If you insist," Brian said, jokingly sighing. "Sike! Okay, who's hungry?" Without waiting for answers, he left the room.

Justine eyed Kendall who puffed her cheeks and laughed. "You are gross, bro."

"That's a normal opinion seeing as he's your brother," Kendall replied.

"I said who's hungry?" Brian repeated, louder.

"I'm always hungry," Hailey answered. "Whatcha feel like?" She proceeded to the kitchen where Brian was. Kendall followed. 

Justine and Lisa, who were left in the room, locked eyes.

"I know my friends may seem a little weird," Justine commented, with a sheepish smile.

"Hey, I heard that!" Hailey called.

Lisa chuckled. "We all have that one weird friend. Sometimes more than one. I would know."

Justine smiled. She liked this Lisa chick so far. There was something about her vibe that was appealing. Plus, she was nice to look at.

"How many weird friends do you have?" Justine asked.

"Two. Although people say I'm weird too."

"Why? What are you not telling me?"

"I can't spill all my secrets, we just met, girl."