ii.

chapter ii
that day

Eren punched Hannes once they were away from the scene

Eren punched Hannes once they were away from the scene. "damn it! stop it!" Hannes exclaimed.

"you son of a bitch! we could've saved her!! we almost had her out! WHY did you come?! WHY?!" he yelled out to Hannes while elbowing him.

"i told you to STOP!!" he then grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. "Eren!!" Mikasa called out to him. she gets out of his grasp and checks on him.

he started walking over to the two of them. "look... there's nothing you could've done for her, you understand? you're a kid; you're weak." his eyes widened. he tried hit him again, but he just got a hold of his wrist. "i'm worse." Hannes was stern. then, his voice became shaky. "when push came to shove, i was too frightened to hold my own ground.. YOUR MOTHER DIED BECAUSE I'M A DAMN COWARD!!"

Eren was speechless. Hannes had tears in his eyes also. he gets up. "i'm sorry..." after Hannes said that, he took Eren and Mikasa's hands and they all started walking. Eren started crying silently.

~

Elisa was with Armin on the ferry. "Armin, you best have a seat..." it was his grandfather. Armin was standing up looking out for Eren and Mikasa.

"i will. just keeping an eye out for my friends." still sounding a little optimistic. Elisa was sitting down. eyes wide. traumatized. she had a gut feeling a couple of minutes ago that her dad died.

"there they are!" Armin said while smiling. as soon as he was about to wave at them, he hesitated to look at their faces. he saw that Eren was making the same exact face as Elisa. and Mikasa also. "Eren..."

his grandfather spoke. "i wouldn't try to call out right now. give 'em their space. god only knows what they just seen." he looks over, and then proceeds to sit next to me.

Elisa saw in horror where people tried to get in the ferries. and that's where she saw a new breed of Titan. it looked like it had lots of armor on it. it broke through the inner gate, which meant Wall Maria was broken though. the Armored Titan? is that what i should call it? Elisa thought to herself.

"that's it... we're all dead... we're dead and standing at the gate of Hell..." a citizen said frightened as ever.

she heard someone walking over to the edge. "no... this is over." she recognized it right away, but still refused to look over.

"what are you..." Mikasa said. Armin went to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"what's wrong? you see something?" all he did was push him away.

"Eren..." Elisa finally spoke up from where she was sitting.

"i'm gonna put a stop to this! i'll kill them all... every last one." Eren said with fury in his voice, and tears in his eyes. Elisa was speechless. there is no way i could stop him if he says it like that...