ix.

chapter ix.
whereabouts of his left arm

switch to Eren, moments after he got eaten by the Santa Titan:

moments after Eren got eaten by that Santa looking Titan, he wakes up to look at where he's at. this must be the inside of a Titan's anatomy... he could hear himself breathing like a fool running out of air after a running competition.

the next thing he sees, a dead body right in front of him. multiple dead bodies inside of this Titan. he gasps and his breath starts trembling. he let out this horrified scream. i mean, who wouldn't be horrified?

he starts backing away only to bump into one of the dead bodies. "this... this isn't real... we were ready... we were ready! we hit the books... we trained. these things weren't a mystery to us anymore... we knew how to beat them...! how to survive!" Eren said to himself. "help me... it's so hot..." a girl inside the Titan says.

he turns his attention to the girl talking. "i need to get home... mom'll be worried... i know she will..." mom... oh, mom... Eren thought of his mother. "oh, help me... pleas-" then that girl melted away. he looks in horror.

how has it come to this...? why has everything been taken from us...? our lives... dreams... "everything..." Eren finished. tears start filling and coming down his eyes. "damn you... damn you all to hell!" Eren exclaimed. he put his severed arm up.

"i refuse to die like this!! i'll drive them out! kill them with my bare hands!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!" Eren declared. then all of a sudden, lightning surrounded around him. that's all that he could really remember.

in his fifteen meter Titan form, he got out of the Titan that ate him, roared, and saw another Titan coming his way. it looked to be a three or four meters tall. this isn't your world... not anymore... he thinks from the nape of the Titan's neck.

then the three to four meter charged at Eren's Titan by jumping super high to meet Eren's face and Eren punched it right in its mouth.

i'll kill every last one of you... he continued. he let that Titan fall to the ground. get up... get up! let me kill you again... and again... and again!!! Eren thought viciously as he stomped that three to four meter Titan to the ground repeatedly. soon enough, he was all done stomping. you're mine... all of you...

~

now:

"you're all gonna die..." Eren said with a creepy smile. Elisa's face looked very petrified, same goes for Armin. both of them crouching down to his level. Armin was to his right, and Mikasa was behind Elisa with her back facing hers.

"E-Eren...?" Elisa questioned. then he slowly, but surely, got his face back to normal. to look over at her, and to look behind her as a sea of Garrison soldiers pointed guns and cannons at the four of them. Eren gasps in surprise. "are you alright?" Mikasa said this with worry in her tone.