iv.

chapter iv.
Elisa Bachmann: Origin

January 831:

"Evelyn, what are you doing?" Lorenz wondered. Lorenz Bachmann was Evelyn's older brother and she was out playing in the woods. she is 17 years old and Lorenz is 19 years old.

"playing in the woods. what's it to you?" Evelyn wondered. she looked out to her older brother and smiles. Lorenz looks at her stomach and sighs.

"you know, raising a child at your age is gonna be hard." Lorenz said. "you sure you don't need some assistance?"

Evelyn sighs. "i'll ask for the assistance when i'm six months in. it's been four weeks since i found out. and besides, i'll be fine. i'm not sure how it'll work, but i'll make it work."

"i better hope so. you can be careless sometimes." he said that last part sarcastically while ruffling his little sister's hair. Evelyn growls a bit and laughs.

"watch it there, bud." she said while smiling. she then hugged her older brother. "thank you for showing your concerns. i really appreciate it."

Lorenz hugged her back. "just looking out for my baby sister. i wouldn't let anything happen to you." he said.

since the fetus' father left whenever she announced it, she's been stoic a bit, but not that much. everyone that she knew was concerned for her.

"hey guys!" Angelina said. Angelina Bachmann was Lorenz's little sister as well. the birth order is Lorenz, Angelina, and Evelyn. so Evelyn was the youngest one. "dinner's ready!" this was a year before Angelina inherited what she inherited.

~

"okay, so Christof Ober has been with us for a few years. been with us ever since he was 15 years of age." a Garrison soldier said. "currently 17 years of age right now."

"yes, sir." a Garrison recruit said. "he's been acting suspicious lately. i'm his best buddy. i have no idea what has gotten into him."

"hmm..." Christof has been muttering to himself about how he needs to find the coordinate, and how he wanted to join the Military Police so that he can get to that ticket. but he flunked, and he didn't want to join the Scouts because he didn't wanna die, so he chose the Garrison. and he's been working hard to get promoted to the MP's just so he can get the ticket to the coordinate. "acting strange how?"

"he's been muttering to himself about how he needs to find the coordinate..? i don't know what that even means. and i think that's the reason why he's been working so hard. it's because he wants to go to the MP's. at least, that's what i heard." the recruit explained.

the soldier widens his eyes in response. "if this keeps going on, let me know. we'll have a talk with him about it." the soldier knew what the recruit meant. and it wasn't pretty.