Bonus Chapter (28)

A.N: Here's what happened in chapter 25 and 26.

------------------------------------------------------------

Gulf's P.O.V:

I decided to go to Mr Suppasit's house.

It still felt like a dream that I actually said those words even though it was just a few minutes ago.

But still why did he kiss me?

"Are you alright?" He asked briefly taking his eyes off the road to look at me.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and nodded.

He sighed heavily and nodded.

"Were you lying?" He asked suddenly.

"About what?" I asked.

"When you said you love me" He said.

"I don't know" I said.

Making him stop the car immediately.

"Are you ever going to stop being afraid then?" He asked irritated.

"DAMN IT I SAID I DON'T KNOW OK?" I snapped.

Then sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"I have a right to be scared...I don't even know if you can take care of me when you actually caused the problem in the first place" I said.

He pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Then why did you say it if you're so unsure?" He asked.

"It felt right I guess...In that split second when I looked at you I thought that yes that might be it...That must be why I suddenly feel that I want to stay near you...So I just said that I love you" I said.

"Then what exactly do you feel?" He asked.

Then completely turned to me.

"What do you feel when you see me?" He asked.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and nodded as I tried to choose my words carefully.

"At first I wanted a job so I would support my education...But now I feel strange...I don't know for sure since I just broke up with my girlfriend...Or maybe what I felt for her was different from what I feel now...I just feel happy whenever I see you smiling or happy and I always want to be the reason why a strict person like you smiles" I said.

Then felt my eyes tear up.

"Or when me and your children prank you or take you out to play with us...It feels great when you suddenly laugh hard like that...It makes me think that I'm your happiness" I said.

"You are" He said cutting me off then wiped away my tears with his thumb.

I smiled slightly and shook my head.

"I didn't finish" I said.

"But you also feel anger because I unintentionally ruined your peaceful life right?" He asked finishing for me.