28

Gulf's P.O.V:

"Oh come on I have to go back now" I said chuckling.

"No stay the night here" Mr Suppasit said.

"Mr Suppasit I have to go or Khuan Fasai will be worried" I said trying to loosen his grip on my waist.

He only hugged me tighter and nuzzled closer to my neck.

"You don't have to worry about that you can call her and tell her not to worry...Besides...I told you to stop calling me Mr Suppasit you can call me something else...Call me P'Mew" He said.

"Nope you're older than me I don't want to be rude" I said.

He looked at me pouting and I had to surpass the urge to laugh at his attempt to be cute.

Then he suddenly untangled his arms from around my waist and sat up.

"Fine if you still insist on calling me Mr Suppasit then I should punish you" He said smirking at me.

My eyes widened in horror and I immediately reached out to grab a pillow but he was faster and started tickling me.

"How do you like your punishment huh?" He asked as I started laughing.

"S...St...Stop" I said between laughs as I tried to get him to stop.

"No...Not until you agree on calling me P'Mew" He said.

"O...Ok...You...You can stop n...Now P'Mew" I said between laughs.

"I can't hear you" He said.

"P'Mew" I said.

Then he finally stopped tickling me.

"Good boy" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Alright then I'm going to call Khuan Fasai" I said standing up.

After I was done talking to her I went back to the room and sat on the chair beside the bed.

P'Mew smiled and patted the spot beside him on the bed telling me to sit next to him.

I shook my head and stuck out my tongue.

He sighed and nodded then stood up and carried me and put me on the bed beside him.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"That's better" He said.

"Alright since I'm already going to stay the night here let's watch a movie" I said.

"Ok" He said then we started watching a movie as I layed my head on his shoulder.

(Meanwhile with Boat)

Boat's P.O.V:

I sighed and turned off the TV then told my mother that I'm going out.

After watching the press conference with Ai Gulf and Mr Suppasit I got really worried about Ai Puimek so I decided to go visit her.

So I stood in front of her house contemplating my decision.

If I ring the doorbell and she opens what should I tell her?

But I also can't leave it at that when I'm really worried.

"Ai Boat?" She asked from behind me and I turned and saw her carrying two grocery bags.

"Ummm...Hi" I said smiling awkwardly.