Bonus Chapter (6)

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was with my friends for our work when Ai Boat suddenly said that he wanted to go to the bathroom.

After graduation the four of us were lucky enough to work as physicians in the same hospital.

"Are you alright Ai Boat?" Ai Puimek asked.

"Yes...Just a little stomachache that's all" He said standing up.

Then he left the office and went to the restroom.

But he took so long so I decided to go check on him.

He wasn't in the restroom so I decided to go look for him.

I found him in the garden talking to someone.

That someone looked really familiar and it took me a minute to realize that it was Ai Naii my former bodyguard.

But before I could go greet him he walked back to his car and drove off.

I sighed and shook my head and went back inside then sat down and took out my phone.

I suddenly had the urge to text P'Mew.

'How are you?...It has been five years' I typed.

My finger hovered over the send message button but I felt that I had no right in sending this message.

I sighed and shook my head then deleted the message.

I really appreciated that he sent Ai Naii to watch over me but I still felt sad and regretful.

And without realizing it I felt tears streaming down my cheecks.

I slammed my fist on the table trying to stop my tears and anger.

But it didn't help.

"Ai Gulf...Please calm down" Ai Puimek said wrapping her arms around me.

"I...I miss him...I miss him so much Ai Puimek" I said.

She rubbed circles into my back trying to soothe me.

After a few minutes I finally calmed down and she pulled away.

"I know that Mr Suppasit misses you too...Why don't you try again?" She asked.

"I can't...I was the one who broke it off...I lied...I never hated him...I just wanted everything to stop...I couldn't handle it and I needed to breathe...Does that make me a coward?" I asked.

"You're not a coward...You were just hoping that those people will stop hurting you...Anyone else would have done the same" She said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

She stretched her arms.

"Aren't you glad that we stayed friends?" She asked.

"Of course" I said chuckling.

"Yeah...It's about time you admit that I'm cooler then you" She said chuckling.

"I admit defeat queen Mek" I said chuckling.

"Don't call her that that nickname is reserved for me" Ai Boat said folding his hands over his chest.

I chuckled and nodded then raised my hands in surrender.

But then Ai Gun also appeared and smacked the back of his head.