5

Gulf's P.O.V:

But before I could start eating my phone rang.

It was an unknown number.

"Ummm...Hello?" I asked confused.

My friends looked at me confused.

"Hello...This is Mr Gulf Kanawut right?" The person who was clearly a man asked.

"Yes...Who is it?" I asked.

"Sawadee Krap...I'm Lee Thanat...I work for Mr Suppasit...I'm his secretary" He said.

"Ok?" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"He wants to reward you for finding his children so he transferred a sum of fifty thousand baht to your bank account" He said.

I chocked on my drink and started coughing.

"Wh...WHAT?" I yelled angrily.

"Ummm...Is the money not enough?" He asked.

"Who said that I needed his money?...I'm not a fucking begger...Tell him to withdraw it" I said.

"Mr Kanawut...Mr Suppasit insists on giving you the money...You can't refuse" He said.

Then he hung up before I could say anything else.

"What's wrong?" Ai Gun asked.

Ai Puimek and Ai Boat were also clearly confused.

"Mew Suppasit transferred fifty thousand baht to my bank account because I found his kids yesterday" I said rubbing my temples.

"WHAT?" They all said in unison.

"That's crazy...What are you going to do now?" Ai Gun asked.

"I'm going to his house to return the money of course" I said already angry.

"And what if he still says no?" Ai Boat asked.

"I won't give up until he takes it back...It's his fucking money not mine" I said.

They sighed and nodded.

(Meanwhile with Mew)

Mew's P.O.V:

I was in my office working when someone knocked on the door.

"Hey there Mr stiff" Ai Mai said smiling and poking her head from behind the door.

"Hey Ai Mai" I said smiling.

"So...When are you going to take a break?...I brought you some food... Your favorite...I even followed Ai Baifern's recipe" She said smiling and putting a big box in front of me.

"Thank you" I said opening the box.

I looked at the clock and it was close to lunch time anyway so I decided to eat.

"Alright...I have to go back to work now...Enjoy your meal" She said smiling and standing up.

"Can't you stay?...I'd love the company...I don't want to eat by myself" I said.

"But I have to work too" She said.

"Oh come on...Just a few minutes" I said.

Then I looked at her expectantly she sighed and nodded.

"Alright...I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay for a few minutes" She said.

"So ummm...Do you want to go see my children after we're done with work?" I asked.