Bonus Chapter (4)

Gulf's P.O.V:

I went downstairs to eat breakfast but it was a little difficult to walk so I decided to take a painkiller.

I found Nong Kwan and Nong Dao awake and sitting on the sofa in front of the TV.

"Good morning Kitties" I said smiling.

"Good morning big brother bunny" They said in unison.

But then Mr Suppasit walked in too.

"Good morning" He said smiling.

"Good morning" I said.

But the two children didn't answer so I looked at them confused.

They were glaring at their father.

"I hate you Papa" Nong Dao said shocking us.

Then she and Nong Kwan ran upstairs.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I don't know I'm going to eat" He said sadly and sat down on one of the chairs.

I sighed and shook my head then went upstairs to the children's room.

"Can I come in?" I asked poking my head from behind the door.

They nodded and I walked into the room and sat on the bed beside them.

"So what was that about?" I asked folding my hands over my chest.

Nong Dao looked so close to tears and Nong Kwan was glaring at the ground.

"Kitties?...I thought you said you were going to be nice to Papa" I said in mock anger.

"But I really hate him P" Nong Dao said.

"Papa hurts big brother bunny" Nong Kwan said.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Last night we heard big brother bunny screaming and yelling you were in Papa's room" Nong Dao said.

I chuckled awkwardly when I realized what they were talking about.

"Ummm...That doesn't mean that I hate him" I said.

How the hell am I going to explain that to a seven and six years old children?

"Ummm...Well...Papa and I were... Ummm...I was trying to... Ummm... Study...Yeah study...But your Papa was talking to me alot and interrupting so I yelled at him" I said hoping that it's a good excuse.

They looked at me skeptically.

"So Papa doesn't want P'Gulf to study?" Nong Kwan asked.

"Ummm..." I said realizing that this didn't really help the situation.

I tried to think of something else.

"Well...I told your Papa that we're all going to the beach this weekend but I remembered that I had to study so your Papa was angry at me and we got into a fight" I said.