Bonus Chapter (9)

Gulf's P.O.V:

It was P'Mew's birthday.

I went to his house to prepare a party for him.

And of course I asked his children to help me.

"Do you Kitties want to prank your Papa?" I asked.

"Yes" Nong Dao said smiling and jumping excitedly.

"But Papa might get angry" Nong Kwan said.

"Oh come on I'll take care of your Papa don't worry" I said smiling.

After a lot of convincing from my part Nong Kwan finally agreed.

So we set to work.

After a few minutes we were done.

"Alright then do you want me to teach you how to make a stink bomb?" I asked.

"YAYYY" Nong Dao said.

"Alright then" I said ruffling their hair.

After making the bomb I left it in front of the door and went to bake the cake.

The two children helped me in making the food.

Then after everything was ready we decided to go hide and wait for P'Mew to come.

And after a few hours we heard the front door open.

"Nong Gulf? Kitties?" P'Mew said.

The three of us snickered then I opened the door quietly and lit the match stick then burned the bomb string.

Causing it to immediately explode.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" We heard from downstairs.

Me and the children chuckled and high five in excitement.

But then after what felt like a minute we heard the sound of footsteps coming nearer to the room where we were hiding.

"Kitties kitties...Hey Kitty kitty" P'Mew said in a sing song voice while coming closer.

I don't know why it sounded like a scene from a horror movie but ok whatever what's the worse that can happen?

"Oh...It seems that they are not here" He said.

Then finally his shadow appeared near our room.

"Big brother Bunny take that you need to fight Papa bear" Nong Kwan said handing me a water gun.

"Found you Kitties" He said then opened the door to our room.

He was wearing a cloth over his mouth to make it look like a face mask.

"AHHHH" Nong Dao screamed.

"TAKE THAT YOU MONSTER" I yelled then fired the water gun at him.

"BIG BROTHER BUNNY YOU HAVE TO RUN" Nong Dao said then hugged her father's legs trying to stop him from walking into the room.

Nong Kwan looked like he was about to cry.

"DO YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME?...YOU'RE TERRIBLY MISTAKEN KITTY" P'Mew said then carried Nong Dao and placed her on a chair behind him.

But then Nong Kwan kicked a ball.

Which P'Mew failed to see causing him to trip as he started to fall but before he could he grabbed my hand to steady himself.

"I'm sorry Papa" Nong Kwan said.

But then Nong Dao jumped on her father's back causing him to fall on top of the first thing that was in front of him.