17

Gulf's P.O.V:

I went downstairs when Ai Gun said that someone wanted to see me.

And I was literally confused.

Why would the famous actress Mai Davika want to see me?

"Ummm...Sawadee Krap...I'm Gulf Kanawut...Is there anything I can do for you Khuan?" I asked.

"Oh...Very nice to meet you Mr Kanawut...I'm Mai Davika" She said smiling and shaking my hand.

I think she just introduced herself because of proper manners.

I imagined her to be one of those snobbish rich people so I was shocked when she said that she's pleased to meet me.

Isn't she supposed to hate interacting with normal people?

"Ummm...Thanks I guess" I said.

"So...Do you want to talk here or do you want to go somewhere more private" She asked.

"Ummm...Would you please tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing...I just came to speak with you" She said.

"Which is weird by the way... Because how come a famous actress knows me?" I asked confused.

"Well...To be honest...I knew your name but I didn't know what you look like" She said.

"And how did you know I live here?" I asked.

"That's too much questions but I'll answer...Ummm...I just got your address from...A friend" She said.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Now can we talk?" She asked.

But then she turned and took a poster from Ai Gun and signed it.

"And I told your friend here that I'll give him my signature if he lets me meet you" She said folding her hands over her chest.

I sighed and nodded then glared at Ai Gun who chuckled nervously.

"Alright...Where should we talk?" She asked again.

I told her to follow me to my room.

"Cozy" She said smiling and sitting on the chair in front of my desk.

I sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"Alright...Ummm...So I came here to offer a deal" She said.

"Deal?" I asked confused.

"Yes...You might have already guessed that I'm good friends with Mew Suppasit correct?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded.

"Good...So the deal is...If you agree to do the fanservice with P'Mew you can get rid of the scandal in no time...You can also get back at the woman who planned all of it and you'll also be able to get more donations for the orphanage" She said.

"And why would I agree with that so easily?...The orphanage already got the donation" I said.

"Well...Maybe because you don't want to get bullied everyday?... Think about it Mr Kanawut...If you actually agree you'll be famous... You'll be able to clear your name in no time and on top of that you will live a more comfortable life" She said.

I sighed and shook my head.

There comes the snobbish behavior.

"I didn't mean to sound rude but don't you want to live a normal life like a normal teenager without having to work for college?...You will have more time to do other things boys your age normally do...And you might get the chance to travel around the world" She said.

"I don't want to travel the world" I said.

"Than don't you want to clear your name?...We both know that you didn't seduce P'Mew but It's your word against a well known newspaper" She said.

I sighed and stayed silent for a minute.

"People think that you seduced a rich man...If you make public shows of affection with said rich man then you might be able to convince the people that you two are actually in love and that you didn't seduce anyone because you fell in love with each other" She said.

"That still sounds crazy" I said.

"It's 2020 people don't look down on LGBT anymore...So instead of getting bullied get squealed at" She said chuckling.

"This is even crazier when I look at it that way" I said.

"Ummm...Ok then do you have a better idea?" She asked.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Alright then...I think you should think about it througly" She said standing up.

"What does that offer include?" I asked.

"Go on dates with P'Mew and take photos together...Be seen...The more you act the more you can convince the people thus clearing your name" She said.

I sighed and nodded hesitantly.

"But I'm straight...I have a girlfriend" I said.

"Then I suggest you tell her the truth" She said.

"Can I at least think about it?" I asked.

"Of course" She said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Alright you can call this number when you make your decision" She said handing me a card.

"Who's number is that?" I asked taking the number from her.

"Lee Thanat he's P'Mew's friend and secretary he will be able to arrange a meeting with P'Mew for you" She said.

"But I already have Mr Suppasit's number" I said.

"The more people you know the more easy it will be for you" She said.

I sighed and nodded hesitantly.

Then I led her to the orphanage exit.

She waved at Ai Gun again and walked back to her car then drove away.

I sighed and walked back inside and went to my room.

I decided to talk with Ai Puimek first.

"So what exactly happened?" Ai Gun asked walking to me.

"She asked me if I want to do the fanservice" I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"In order to clear that scandal I have to pretend to be in love with Mr Suppasit and be seen by people" I said.

"WHAT?" He asked.

"You heard it right" I said sighing.

"But...What about Ai Puimek are you going to break up with her?...I mean did you even agree to this deal" He asked.

"As much as I hate to admit it seems like the best option for now" I said.

"I don't know it sounds absurd" He said shaking his head.

I sighed and nodded.

"I know it's crazy but what can I do?" I asked.

"Is there any other idea?" He asked.

"A public statement won't be effective so no there isn't much of a choice" I said.

Ai Gun sighed and nodded.

"Alright how about you forget about that for now and we go hang out for a while and get something to eat?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

Then followed him out of the orphanage.