32

Gun's P.O.V:

I sighed and shook my head then walked back to the hospital room.

I was peeling an apple and sitting in peace beside Ai Gulf's bed.

Or the supposed said peace because there was a certain person sitting with me in the same room looking at me.

"Stop looking at me you're behaving weird" I said not looking up at him.

"But I'm curious how do you know so much about love P'Gun?" Ai Mark asked.

"You don't need to experience falling in love to know...I gained experience by watching my friends" I said cutting the apple.

"And what is it?" Ai Mark asked.

"Something beautiful and unbreakable...It lasts forever and has a significant effect on people" I said.

He chuckled and nodded.

"I've decided then" He said.

"Decided on what?" I asked.

"I'm going to fall in love with you P'Gun" He said causing me to accidentally cut my finger with the knife.

Then I grabbed a pillow with my other hand and threw it at his face.

"Stop talking nonsense it doesn't work like that silly" I said.

He chuckled and caught the pillow and started bandaging my finger.

"But you're great P'Gun...Smart and handsome and kind...You're really the perfect match for me" He said then kissed my hand.

Alright now that kid is being really creepy.

I pulled my hand away from him.

"Nope" I said.

"We shall see" He said smiling.

I chuckled awkwardly and looked around then noticed that Ai Gulf opened his eyes.

"Oh you're awake Ai Gulf?...I'm going to tell Mr Suppasit" I said standing up then literally ran out of the room.

Mark's P.O.V:

I chuckled and shook my head.

How cute...

He thinks this is over.

then I walked out of the hospital room to call Mr Suppasit knowing full well that P'Gun used that as an excuse to run.

Ai Earth went home today saying that he's going to take care of both our work for today.

I thanked him and told him that I'm going to buy him lunch and tell him how everything went with P'Gulf before I hung up.

When I found Mr Suppasit he was talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes and call Nong Naii and Nong Nie to get to the bottom of this" He said.

I cleared my throat causing him to look at me.

"Mr Suppasit?...P'Gulf is awake" I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded then started walking to the room and I went to look for P'Gun.

He was in the garden eating the apple he was working on when I tapped his shoulder.

He looked back at me and chocked on the apple and started coughing.