Bonus Chapter (7)

Mew's P.O.V:

"Alright let's do this again" I said.

Then I took his hand in mine and we walked to where the press conference room.

We were wearing matching clothes this time.

"Sawadee Krap I'm Mew Suppasit and this is my boyfriend Gulf Kanawut" I said smiling.

"So you decided to get back together for real?...That's really great" A reporter said.

"That's right" I said smiling.

"So what is the reason for the break up if I may ask?" A reporter asked.

I was about to answer but Nong Gulf answered first.

"It was because I was stressed over everything that has been happening five years ago...But when I broke it off I realized that it was a mistake" He said.

"It was because Alice Tsoi and the haters...He was feeling depressed and I only focused on taking care of the bullies but I didn't notice that he was depressed and suffering...For that I'm really sorry" I said taking his hand in mine and kissing it.

"That's really romantic" Another reporter said smiling.

I chuckled and nodded.

"After the break up Mr Kanawut gained a great support from various fanclubs does that have to do with your great relation with the social media?" A reporter asked.

"Yes...I decided to take care of the verbal abuse problem for good so I made sure that the media knows who he really is" I said.

"So you're saying that Alice Tsoi made sure to keep you apart?" Another reporter asked.

"Yes...Alice Tsoi has no respect for anything other then money... Knowing such people exist makes me disgusted...She went as far as throwing orphans in the streets just to get money" I said.

"What are your thoughts on this matter Mr Kanawut?" Another reporter asked.

"I'm not sure but knowing what really happened I think that this is all Ms Tsoi's fault...I can't justify what she did but I think that this is what happened when people get so much fame" He said.

"Sorry to ask this of you but can you please pose for the camera?" A reporter asked raising his camera.

"Sure" I said smiling and leaning my face closer to Nong Gulf's face.

A reporter handed us green dolls then asked us to smile.