Bonus Chapter (19)

A.N: This is what happened in chapter 10.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mew's P.O.V:

I remembered what Nong Gulf said.

"ONE OF MY COLLEGE PROFESSORS ACCUSED ME OF STEALING AND I HAD TO PAY A FINE FOR THE SUPPOSED OFFENSE AT THE COLLEGE CHAIRMAN OFFICE ARE YOU HAPPY?" He yelled angrily.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair then took out my phone and called a number.

"Sawadee krap I want to know if I can reach the management of the Bangkok college" I said.

"Give me a second Khun" The person on the other end said.

Then she gave me a number.

I called the number at once.

"Sawadee krap I'm Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat...I was wondering if you're the principal of this college" I said.

"Krap...What can I do for you Khun?" He asked.

"I heard that you falsely accused a student of stealing and forced them to pay a fine" I said.

"Ummm..." He started.

"Do you have evidence for this claim?" I asked cutting him off.

"Khun...The boy you're talking about is really a thief" He said.

"Really?...Care to show me your evidence then? How did you know he was the thief you're talking about? Did he get caught in a camera? Did you see him stealing with your own eyes or something?" I asked.

"Who are you to that boy anyway? Why are you interfering?" He asked.

"I'm his friend got a problem with that? Or are you going to tell him who he should befriend as well?" I asked.

"Ummm..." He started.

Then I stayed silent for what felt like a minute.

"How do I know that you're the Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat?" He asked.

"Easy...Open the video call" I said.

He did so I waved at him.

He gasped in shock causing me to smirk.

"Well...Tell me more about your evidence" I said.

"Ummm...This boy is an orphan and a thief" He said.

"Oh really? So because he's an orphan you decided that it will be really funny to abuse him right?" I asked.

"Ummm...He's a thief and I can prove it" He said.

"Ok...Go ahead then...Show me your evidence" I said.

"I...I...I don't have them now but I'll prove it" He said.

"Really nice what you just said Khun...As a journalist I can already imagine this in a headline...College principal abuses his power against an orphan...How does it sound? I think it's a perfect headline don't you think?" I asked.

He pursed his lips into a thin line.

"It doesn't have to come to this Khun Suppasit...I mean...What exactly should I do to make it up to the boy?" He asked cowering at my threat.

"Well...For a start you can apologise to him in public...Then return the money you took" I said shrugging.

He nodded hurriedly.