10

Gulf's P.O.V:

The next day Khuan Fasai went to meet with the college chairman and threatened him that she will make it a public case in court for false accusations and theft.

But the crazy thing is that the college chairman relented after receiving a mysterious call.

And the professor who accused me apologized in front of the whole class.

But then a week later the chairman was replaced and the professor was banned from teaching.

It was weird but whatever.

I can't actually say that I'm not glad about the outcome because I finally got rid of them.

But still it was a little too overboard.

And I was really curious about the person who helped me.

I was walking to my house with my friends after classes and I was still thinking about what happened.

"Ummm...Are you alright?" Ai Gun asked.

"Yes...But don't you think it's weird that the professor suddenly got banned? And the chairman replaced?" I asked.

"Maybe you have some sort of gaurdian angel or something" Ai Gun said jokingly.

"I just think it's weird" I said.

"Don't dwell on it...I mean if someone did you a favor out of the blue then it's better not to discover who did it" Ai Boat said.

I sighed and nodded.

"I mean my mother always says that you might discover unwanted facts if you started wondering too much" Ai Puimek said.

"Yeah right" I said.

What kind of secrets would I discover anyway.

"Ai Gulf...We're going to the care house ok?" Ai Gun asked.

"I mean we would sure love to help" Ai Boat said.

"Ummm...Ok I guess...You can go with Ai Puimek because I have to go to work now" I said.

They nodded and told me to meet later at uni then left with Ai Puimek.

I arrived at the school and picked up the kids then started walking to the bus stop.

"Do you want some cotton candy?" I asked.

"Yes P...Thank you" They said excitedly.

They started eating it on the way back home.

Then we finally arrived at the Suppasit household.

They went to change into their pyjamas and ran back to me.

Then we sat down on the sofa and started watching cartoons.

After a few hours Mr Suppasit came back.

"Sawadee Krap" I said.

"Sawadee Krap" He said smiling.

The kids ignored their father and watched TV silently.

"Children...Come greet your Papa" I said seriously.

They stood up.

"Welcome back Papa" The kids said in unison.

"Thank you" He said smiling at them.

They nodded and went back to watching TV.

I sighed and shook my head.

"I prepared lunch...It's in the fridge...I'm going back home now but I'll be back tomorrow after classes" I said.

He nodded and led me to the door.