23

Gulf's P.O.V:

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked glaring at the person in front of me.

"Going to sleep?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world while pulling my blanket over him.

"That's my bed which is in my room obviously" I said glaring at Mr Suppasit.

He shrugged and made himself comfortable in my bed.

"I'm your boss so yeah I can actually make your life hell" He said smirking.

I sighed and shook my head.

"PAPA...BIG BROTHER" Nong Kwan came running in crying.

"Shhhhh...What's wrong?" I asked leaning down to his height.

"Ai Yuna is bullying me she took my toy" He said.

I sighed and shook my head Ai Yuna again.

"Alright why don't you stop crying and go play with Ai Ae?" I asked smiling.

"Come play with us big brother" Ai Ae said walking in.

I smiled and nodded.

"But just for a short time because big brother has to go to bed early ok?" I asked smiling.

They jumped excitedly and grabbed my hands then we walked to the garden.

Mew's P.O.V:

I smiled and shook my head when I saw two newly added posters in his room which were both avengers.

He likes reading manga and watching Disney movies.

There was also a poster of a famous football player on the wall near his bed.

Then I decided to pick one of his books.

And started reading.

After what felt like hours the door opened again and he came in with five more children.

"Do you want to listen to Papa bear reading us a story?" He asked excitedly.

I let go of the book hurriedly because reading a children's bed time story wasn't really my cup of tea so I gave him a look to dismiss the idea.

"Do I really have to?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

I sighed and took the book he picked and made Nong Kwan sit on my lap.