Bonus Chapter (11)

A.N: Here's another bonus chapter for anyone who enjoyed this book sorry for the long wait I hope you like this part too.

And sorry if this book sounded so rushed but I decided to put more cute fluffs in the bonus chapters so you guys can understand how they came to love each other better.

So this chapter is basically before the two confessed their feelings to each other.

Basically three months after Gulf accepted the job but still after Mew kissed Gulf in front of Alice at the beach.

------------------------------------------------------------

Gulf's P.O.V:

I was sleeping peacefully when someone suddenly jumped on the bed.

"Big brother bunny it's Christmas" Nong Kwan said excitedly.

"Go find your papa" I said groaning.

"Papa is working" Nong Dao said climbing on to the bed.

I sighed heavily and sat up realizing that they won't let me sleep.

"Fine let's go to the kitchen and I'll make you something to eat" I said yawning.

They nodded and jumped off the bed so I pulled the blanket over my head again after I made sure that they left the room.

"Big brother bunny" They said in unison and all of a sudden making me jump off the bed startled.

Seriously why did I agree to spend the night here with these two troublesome children.

"Fine let's go I'm awake" I said getting out of the bed.

Then I walked to the kitchen lazily.

And started making some bacon and eggs for them.

"Big brother bunny Papa told me to give you something as soon as you wake up" Nong Kwan said.

Then he raised his arms up asking me to carry him so I did and he kissed my...

Wait did he just kiss my neck?

I put Nong Kwan down and ruffled his hair.

Then took out my phone and called Mr Suppasit.

His phone was left on voice mail so I took a deep breath and exhaled before I yelled at the phone.

"JUST YOU WAIT YOU...SHIRTY SON OF A...SNITCH I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL TURN YOU INTO A...FLOWERING PIECE OF...UMMM...I RAN OUT OF WORDS BUT I'M SURE YOU GET THE MEANING" I yelled.

Then I turned to the two kids who were looking at me curiously.

"Ummm...You shouldn't do everything Papa tells you to do" I said.

"Really?" Nong Dao asked.

"Yes...I mean no...Ugghh here's your breakfast" I said putting the food into two plates.

"Thank you big brother bunny" Nong Dao said smiling.

Then they started eating.

After a few minutes they were done eating and I told them to get dressed to go out.