When Angels Start To Cry

Catch: When people exude love as naturally as the sun. They must prepare for the bad times, For once you exude the sun and it's warmth you must also ready yourself for the remorse. Better known as anger, sadness and if you force happiness upon the sadness that is burdened, Your not exuding the warmth from the sun, your only receiving a sun burn.

Verse 1: Just little kids, controlled by strings. Following barking orders, By Queens and Kings. Being beaten sober, Ignoring the stings! Falling over because of broken wings. Yet it ain't over, there's hell brings. Like a lucky cover, We fight back: Attacks and swings! Cause uh, We may be young, Yet we have dreams. Were not dumb: It's just unseen. We are not bad, We are just made of bad things. A reachable goal, This I know.  When angels start to cry, Falling from the sky's. We don't ask why, That's the last strike, We are ready to go! We are ready to go! Cause we are drugged with unknown sickness. We call it hope: Yet you call it weakness. Your just to slow, To see the quickness. Of this effect you call a illness! Just sit back, Get hacked, And let the victims witness!

Verse 2: I mean I saw it all, Through short distance. How good goes bad, Even goes vicious. How everything drops, Everything stops, Everything goes to stillness. But there are those who just stand up, Woke forth, And stay Fearless, Those who don't stop, Won't drop, And overcome limits. Those who run forward, And show work, That's the spirit. They don't give up, Like I'm doing with these lyrics. And to our haters, Come join our hit less! Confess up, We are the messed up, The unloved misfit's. But it ain't so bad, Once you join the wickets! Yeah I'm done, This is just some sick shit.

Catch 2: When the broken are known, and the breakers are seen. The cycle of pain, anger, burden, guilt, shame, Repeats it's self, only to a newer side. So is it alright? To seek revenge even if you become your enemy? Even if you become the nightmare you hated on others? Well, You decide that. You either exude love as naturally as the sun or you force it and revive a sun burn. . .When angels start to cry. . .