Bullshit

Verse 1: Why are you always on some bullshit? Never talking true shit, Now you hating: I find it fucking foolish. I like those who don't know me like "Who's this?" I just smile and be like "I do this" cause I'm the coolest. Yeah, Your the old shoes and I'm the new kicks, Your the broken and I'm the new fix, Your the known and I'm the new tricks, I'm your pimp and you my new bitch, well shit. Cause when I spit in minute, sound like the Congress and senate cause my work is never finish, you can never end it, Be like I'm independent and wrath's is my only Decedent.

Verse 2: Can you comprehend it? as you try to apprehend it, it transcended and trended to friends and family like an amendment. I hope your not offend it that it expended, extended, not prevented but defended in the name of knowledge which was fended and recommended, befriended as a law now I superintend it, Your hater talk has been suspended and it's attended as blended check the fucks I give, I just send it, Your life has descended in my shadow's, in a lower level, in several, your seven to my eleven, I'm the guy bounded to hell yet still on heaven!

Verse 3: God! I feel like the president, and your irrelevant, your in discontent trying to prevent my goals as you represent my recent event of how I looked down on my self and underwent consent revenge on those who brought 90 percent of pain upon me and 10 percent shame on me, but I no longer lonely homie' and gonna prove you as a phony so show me, pick me up and throw me, just like you told me, hurry up and fold me, place me in your trunk to get rid of me like you own me?! Grab on to my fragrance, my sent and know the stench of how I'm not cheap like you, a dollar to your cent. Now repent to your hate on me, cause you can't break, like god won't forsake me, heart hard like cement! This was a debate, a fight, and I won the argument, I made the arrangement, I Doug you a trench, lay in it, pretend it isn't your end.