The Speaker

Catch: I'm the speaker, I'm the seeker, I'm the keeper of reaper's, I'm the speaker, I'm the seeker, I'm the keeper of reaper's, I'm the speaker, I'm the seeker, I'm the keeper of reaper's, yeah, Keeper of reaper's!

Verse 1: I see worlds with my thousand eye's, I speak wisdom to thousand minds, I speak five languages just to make it rhyme, Yet the words I use should be consider a crime. Cause In do time, you'll find, I'm still a man hidden behind the theory of life that goes by searching for answer that hold alibis of lies that we only exist to die. So tell me why I studied and worked hard just to go far, not to be hard, but my knowledge is more advanced then your's excuse my selfishness and poor grammar I mean enhances your's.

Verse 2: Therefore it sounds like your useless with out me, like war with out gore. My memory is vague, when was judging a life okay? sending those to death believing the theory of hell, and we are saints (because our sins will be forgiven by prayer and bail?) Oh well, we humans, corrupted by the seven sin's, the remorseful spell! Few souls reaching for heaven, then fell, While the so called holy ones placing them in jail?

Verse 3: That's how our society works? The fear of being killed, judged upon, fed by the same medication that suppose to make us feel better yet we are still ill! Going to schools like we were suppose to do to gain knowledge yet racism interferes so that stupid you would feel? Life is not the problem to a new solution, is how we use our ideal on our goal's to abuse them, because with out a dream, your just abusing other's believe and I find that a treason, but I'm just a speaker to my self and those who listen and understand my feeling. . .