What.Makes.Me.Tick?

choir: What makes me tick? What makes me t-i-i-i-ck, what makes me tick, what makes me tick, what makes me tick-tick-tick!

Verse 1: I hide the fear of my pain, you know I'm insane. I always complain, Having no shame. I don't mind being lame, You don't even know me right now, But you will in fame. Cause that where I aim, When everything changes, cause it's never the same. God damn! Half of you don't even know my name?! But let me explain, I'm not a fool. Don't treat me like your tool, But a jewel, for I have went school, understood that life ain't a game, I had enough. I'm stepping out of this path, on another fucking lane. Cause there's no turning back, I know that for a fact. I'm always running, never off the track. My speed is known, Cause there always on the back. I'm always in it, To win it. I Never had a mission, that wasn't finished.

verse 2: Every time it starts, I end it. I'm Independent, Descendant, Of the great god, Of war and wrath. It's sad, how you hope I change and then feel glad. instead of a motionless break, emotionless prick. Who always feel bad? Not feeling the loss of what you had, or what you use to have? I mean why care? That's that. Call me a jackass, Like they all do. it's cool, I lost the feeling for you, Why should I lie, when it's the truth. You angry? want a spar you want a dual? I say again, There's no need to lie. what would it do? to me to you, isn't it being a human? I don't care, Go ahead. Scream till your face is blue. As you talk I just keep talking over you, I'm getting in your head and you know it to, doesn't matter how hard you try, Don't ask me why, don't got time for your lies or alibi. 

verse 3: Alright? forget about it. It's a new day, to say ok. Let's try again and again till we get it, then scream no way "Hooray" Let's step back from the past, so you don't get mad, running to your sister, brother, aunt uncle, mom and dad. Tell them "Leon so mean" hoping to get a smile of security and a pat on the back. Damn I'm feeling it, shit, I'm owning it, my songs and rap's aren't heard yet. Yet you know I'm winning this, winning what? We all don't know, which sucks. Taking my rap, putting your name on the top, to sell with for quick bucks. I mean you can hate me, you can love me. you only get one vote. Cause I'll be leaving (Fo sho), but What.Makes.You.tick?!