Don't Stop

Choir: Don't stop, Don't stop, Don't stop. . .Just go! I said Don't stop, Don't stop, Don't stop. . . Just go!

Verse 1: I'm dealing with the world, I'm dealing with the slurs, I'm dealing with everything that's suppose to hurt, I'm dealings with lies, i'm dealing with the alibis, dealing with guilt of those who only cry. I walk path now, The path of my own, I find it shocking how, I don't feel alone, Cause your saying that I'm changing, saying things I'm facing, yet no nothing of me, the time you're wasting. So I walk forward, never peeking back, I walk to the unknown, will I ever come back? But all I know now, is to keeping walking, all I know how. is to keep seeking, limit the talking, limit the weeping, speed up walking and to . . .

Choir: Don't stop, Don't stop, Don't stop. . .Just go! I Don't stop, Don't stop, Don't stop. . . I just go!

Verse 2: I'm the kind who kill's modes, faster than might, faster than knifes, faster than sight. Who kill's joy in a day just end in night, ending the light, ending the fight, so enlighten me, nope, ending your life! Cause I'm the kind who doesn't give a fuck about the rest of us, the kind that only cares never (If never was) the kind that only cares for one, will since: I only care about me, I care for none. I find it fun how ya faces turn to disgrace, so I patiently wait, for you to engulf in hate to my sight, my cards are pulled just look at my ace! I speed up the pace, You just now found out, I have no regrets? your a little to late!