Illusion

Catch: I'm stepping out: It's my redemption. Stepping up: Seeking attention. Stepping forth? Where's the reaction? Seeking war: Is my satisfaction. Seeking gore: Is my satisfaction. Seeking more: Is my satisfaction. . .

Verse 1: Welcome to the world. The world of illusion. Stuck in repeat: It's like an allusion. You'll live to see: The transfusion. Of human kind, of human mind. Drifting in delusion. I'm just voiceless whisper, don't mind the confusion. Mixing poetry and rap: another fusion? Messing with the poison fruit, The poison youth, The poison true! call it revolution! I was a average Joe, You know? before the great evolution. Am I boring you? Well I have the solution. Killing out your brains cell: My verse of pollution. Yet it's proven my knowledge burns scholars in complete Execution! Now that I thought: I'll make an institution. Break the formal law's of the constitution. Just let your thought flow, let them loosen, You wanna' take part: send in your contribution. I find and mine the rhyme with words so gruesome. One man: Yet feeling like twosome. spreading my verses like a distribution. Shut me out: Place in persecution! Don't know my ability: don't my attribution. "Someone kick him out!" but there's no substitution? To get on my level? You must get several. So just stop the useless retribution. Cause we live in a world, one mirror of illusion.