We Have Won

Catch: We came in shocking: Now they'er stunned. We came in barking: Looking for fun. They came in knocking: And held their guns. Face to face: We will not run! The fight started: Call everyone. We're out numbered by twenty one. We held our fist, and told them to come, Gritted our teeth's, smiling brighter then the sun. We got beef with anyone. Who stands against us: Those stupid scums. Thinking we'er crazy, that we're so dumb. Taking on a whole gang: They think it begun. Yet it was over:  We already have won.

Verse 1: I remember when we were kids, The things we over viewed. Just kids, That choose to over do. Played a sick game of peekaboo, Hunting down bullies: I see you! Now their half dead, needing I.C.U. Cops questioning us in their interview. "This kids are insane! They're lost screws!" We don't care, about what we do. They don't dare: They withdrew. To make it fair: We overthrew. The clarity of the sky: No longer blue. Stare at the universe and said fuck you! No longer kids: We had outgrew. With dreams, That we pursue. We thought hard, We thought it through. We thought smart, Yet it overflew. Took a wrong turn in a avenue. Got new enemies: Just another two. We got so many like a residue. So I snap my finger, And that's the queue. Called in thousands of people, Thousands of my crew. Another sequel: We got into. We get you weaker, we get sicker, We get you wrecked like the fucking flu.