I'm The Brave

Catch: Ooooh shit! (Another damn song. . .) Ooooh shit! (Another damn song?!) Ooooh shit (Another damn song!) Fuck it now! (Might as well sing along!)

Verse 1: The verses I spit, Get's you infected. Dose to the mind, Words injected. There comes a time, Where I target your pain, target your shame, Target your suffering, And just dissect it! So I'm the Brave: Well I'm sorry: I need a new vessel, so let me steal your body. I'm gonna' take several, a whole posy. Cause we gonna raid with rage, anticipate your enemies mistake and pave a path to remorseful fate! (That's great!) I'm never to late, to make a first image to who I am (I'm the brave!) Who enslaves than embrace with a pride so strong that haze in space, that blaze in a ray that daze and amaze! So brace, The faith that praise and slays the thought that we can't be safe, and we are betrayed by our friends and family, waiting to decay, erase, in a vase of ash on trays. . (Damn. . .) So I say! Don't obey just deface their pace and race to replace there motives and rephrase your own and watch them pay as they retrace their thoughts, cause their thot's, and yet I'm the Brave in every kind of way but I live knowing I have a life, I know it everyday!

Verse 2: Fuck it, I'm tired of the fake fame, Tryna' make my self known over the mic , yet don't know my name! I even forgot what was my aim to be known, Cd's owned, Yet I'm like a forgotten picture. . .A old pitcher in a broken frame! So before I forfeit the game--Hold up, I'm insane! I never give up, Even if my verse are the same, I keep talking, keeping knocking, keeping speaking, till I find what I'm seeking which is you to recognize that I'm not the same! Ugh! I go hard, they go far, I go smart, they go tall! I make a change, they rearrange. I trying to do something new and improved yet to them I'm like a flicker of a light, to dime, to faint!