My Valentine

Catch: Would you be my valentine? Would you be all mine? Would you be my valentine? Would it alright? Would you be my valentine? And let me love you all night? Would you be my valentine? Would you be all mine? Would you be my valentine? Would it be okay? Would you be my valentine? And let me love you all day. . .

Verse 1: I kinda suck at making love song, shy and rude, Emotions are to strong. Just a mean dude, Which is why I grow alone. I stay tough: You could call it headstrong. Is it cause I'm big not buff? Is asking love too wrong? So I grab a paper, struggling with a love song. I'm not the guy, who buys you flowers. Chocolate, diamond rings, and talks for hours. Taking you to the movies, instantly ready, winning you teddy's looking like five nights at Freddy's. I watch the other guys with their slick talk, slick walk, making their girls blush, staring up and down at their girls like a sick dog. I just hold my head down , I just want to drown, cover my mouth with my black jacket, Cause I had it. Check my hands in my empty pockets, avoiding eye contact: looking down with sockets. then you walk by, look into my eyes, I get surprised on how you smile, and ask how i'm doing, stubborn and rude I tell you I'm fine, you know it's lie so grab me and pull to the side and ask my why I'm alone: Cause I got no valentine.

Verse 2: It was a mistake: Wrong turn, wrong fate, I ain't the guy, The time that waste. Coming out of know where, talking to me just pisses me off. You're telling me I'm good in the inside: and take my mask off! Who the hell are you? To tell me what I am? Who the fuck are you? You deserve a back hand. Going after monster, jerk, instead of man. You think this beauty and the beast? Will the beast feeds and doesn't care what he eats! You see, I don't need to breathe: On my last breath, On my death bed. I wanted to be, no!  I wanted to leave alone like like a old folk song, that no one sings along. So excuse me if I whine and scream. I guess I'm mad cause I got no valentine, I'm guess I'm mad I can't write a love song. I guess it's bad: I can't rhyme, with the word love. . No I'll shove that love, with a upper cut: Fly above, The upper rust and wash this hate from my skin, Black raven into a white dove! You know what, I'm glad you came, You're the reason why I stay sane. I wanted be alone. trying find someone to blame, yet you looked past my wrath, and sought my pain, trying fixing the broken pieces, trying to make it the same, on this one day, this one way, This one night, this one day. Would you be mine? On this valentine?