The Worlds Rebel's

-Intro: These animals. . .these beast of human content. These children that evolved to there teen years, destroying our order, our lives! We can no longer stand hidden in their shadow's we must act in violence as well to contain them, I say! They are the worlds rebel's!  -A door busting sound echo's-

Verse 1: Or nah? Call us animals, anything that pops in mind, we got time, we do crime but never pay the fine (Ha!) Call us useless, call us bullshit, call us a waste of time, like i'm doing right now? is this a waste rhymes?! (Huh!) We have contacts like the government fun tax, billing people sounding like bulling people, see clearly with your contacts. But we regrouped now this is second sequel! But I guess your tired of  listening to this shit, making no sense, wanting me to get hit (But uh) You can't hear the sarcasm I spit, must really think I didn't work for this shit, must really believe I got lucky with this, Yet your wrong so stop being a prick you shit!

Catch: We are the worlds rebel's, the world rebel's (HA!) the world rebel's, the world rebel's. We are the the world rebel's, the world rebel's (Ha!) The world rebel's!

Verse 2: So hey hoe, how low can you go? Talking a lot of shit like I won't know, So! Whoa chill out doe. . .We getting started, this is party, and we calling you out yo! Take it like fist to fist. maybe face to foot, anything that would make this hurt. I'm done watching you sit over there with slurs and cussing when really. . .what your doing is fussing! So We steal your focus like magic it's static on your skin, wand rise like Ho-kus-Po-kus! So let's talk it out (You gonna' fight or flight?!) With out doubt (We gonna' be here all night?!) Taking a lot time (To make your mind?!) To late now punk! (Wasted your time!) You die to night!

Catch: We are the worlds rebel's, the world rebel's (HA!) the world rebel's, the world rebel's. We are the the world rebel's, the world rebel's (Ha!) The world rebel's!