Just A Renegade

Choir: Just a renegade, Just a renegade, Just a renegade, renegade, renegade.

Verse 1: Let me disengage my emotions before it elevates to the next stage and raid the feeling of hate, The feeling of pain, The feeling to eliminate! But excuse my vocabulary I meant annihilate, I'm the kind who rides or die (just to decimate!) The kind who fights than flights (just obliterate!) The kind who who steps in puddles (Just to liquidate!) Hell, There's many ways to say how I'm gonna' destroy you, own you, break you (And eradicate!) this is your fate! I been to busy staring at corrupted souls , waiting for them to go, at least change, But I'm tired of watching and waiting, I'm ready to recreate and innovate, speed of up the pace of discipline in my own way but in there eyes I'm a villain, I'm a hero, I'm just a renegade, I'm just a zero. .  

Choir: I'm just a renegade, Just a renegade, Just a renegade, renegade, renegade.

Verse 2: I never gave a fuck about the rest of us, If I did, this is the best time if it never was, But I still don't give a fuck! gonna say something? no, shut the fuck up! what? what's up? no really, say something, try your luck, show me homie', thought you was a thug? guess not, must not, snuck' the title in your name and now your fucked! But I been stuck in a life debating with my eyes, thoughts, and words that lose focus with slurs that blur my pure judgement leaving me to fuss and cuss and bust but now I just wanna make you cold like metal, throw you in sea level maybe several and wait for you to rust! Now climb you way to the top again: Up's and up's, can't get any higher? Here's a upper Cut. Just hush, caught your bluff and now I crush with a rush call it underbrush, yeah i'm tough, I'm rough, knowledge higher then the monks, so I hunt and cuff your dreams, throw'em in the toilet and flush, and gush yet I'm just a renegade. . .