My Downfall

Catch: I took the risk, heading to Broadway. Took few steps, Now half way. I promised you this, I made it to the doorway. But started shit, Just a little horseplay. Got push back, to the hallway, Got pushed further, to the walkway, Back to the beginning, I thought I was winning. But I was sinning, Only to fucking return on the roadway! I thought I knew it all, I thought I for saw, I climbed the wall, And I'm falling now? I'm falling how! I'm falling wow?! Coming fast, Like a cannonball, I won't last, it's My downfall! My downfall, My downfall, My downfall. . .

Verse 1: I'm tired of trying to spit my verse and music, I spit knowledge and poetry, But you don't give two shits. Read it like any songs, "I'm reading: Cause it amuses". Bitch I work hard, And go far, You'er just being foolish! I can't stand those people, who just wanna' be a nuisance. Can't stand those sequels: Of repeated bullshit. Talking about love like their fucking cupids, Talking about fame, like it's fucking illusive! I just sit back getting drunk with boozes, I arrive every day, now there asking "Who's this?" With a cricked smile, I repeat "I do this" I talk angry, you hear how it sounds so brutish. I can't calm down, the rage just oozes. I am unstable, held by wire cables as the beast snoozes. I losing control, they already know, I lose it. Capture on TV: I'm the next exclusive! The hate flows from me, And reproduces. And your gonna' see, How it's so abusive. A demon unleashed from me, That just induces. And your gonna' pee, as it introduces. while your running from me? So I ask you, what do you know about being a gangsta? would do you know about being in danger? Would do you know about being a beast? What do you know about when it's off it's leash?!