Not A Authority

Catch: You'er a choice (Not a priority) You'er a voice (Just a minority) You'er a person (Not a authority) You'er a thought (From the Majority) You'er a toy (Now your boring me) Just a being (That's annoying me)

Verse 1: Time to grow up and give up, the kiddish life: So stuck up. I told you once, I told you twice, to shut up. Or end up, fucked up. Forfeit this game, or end in shame. Forfeit this fame, you've forgotten your aim. forfeit this frame, with a unknown name. You've Forfeited yourself, Yet you're still the same. There's not time, so let be explain. There's no crime, I can maintain. Trying so hard to not make this plain, yet I don't mind if you put me to blame. Every time I close my eyes, I see your face, pass me by. and every time, I want to die, I feel disgrace, I will not lie! How to back down? I don't how? How to go down? I don't know how. How to give up? I don't know how, how to shut up? I don't know how. How to get up? I do know how. So fess up! I do not bow! Your a kiss up, I still stay proud. Can't hear me? I will be loud! I wanna test your authority, I wanna' show you, I'm better then you think, I own you, Better when you sink, I dethrone you! This is you fear? well it has begun! I'm roughness, heartless, watching as you run. There's no where you can go or hide from, come back, go back, Your the same as the sun, fuck it, I'm tired, I'm so done. . .