Prologue

When they were younger, Kylynn met Arthur and Morgana. Arthur at the time was more willing to accept that there was more to magic than just being evil. Kylynn had explained that where she came from, Eileminti meant elements, most think it was because of how beautiful the elements had looked, how clear the water was, how green the fields were, how fresh the air smelt, but really it was the Royal family, that were all born with magic, on occasion those who married in did not have magic, specialized in elements. They had other forms of magic, but that was the most common form. Kylynn was also a seer, she had the ability of foreknowledge, that was how she knew if she met Arthur so young, she would convince him, magic can be a good and beautiful thing not just a dark and evil thing. It depended on the user of said magic what they decide to do. She showed the brother and sister, (she told them that too), how she grew flowers in Morgana's room and how she made lively animals dance around made out of water and fire.

As they grew a little older, Morgana had become a ward of Camelot, quickly followed by Kylynn with her soon to be maidservant Mauve. Arthur would tell the girls that he believed magic can be good, he learned some of the reasons people had been executed which included, helping with crops, helping somebody who had been sick, finding a lost child, or even helping a couple become parents. He had looked so lost about what to do, he broke down right there. Kylynn had crouched next to him, "What we are going to have to do is a lot of acting. Act like we support what Uther does for now, it's going to be hard but it's what we'll have to do. Slowly start going behind his back once Arthur get's his own knights," she turned to Arthur, "Once, you have a knight that you feel will gain your trust, slowly start working the idea of magic being good, give examples of reasons why people have been executed if you have to."

The four of them became rather close, Kylynn and Morgana had noticed Arthur and Mauve seemed to have a thing for each other and secretly rooted for them to be together. They thought Mauve would make an amazing Queen.

When Arthur was eighteen years old, and Morgana being twenty, while Kylynn and Mauve were seventeen. The redheaded ward came rushing towards Arthur and his trustee soon to be knight Leon who had been slowly working up to the idea of magic being good after finding out about some executions and with Kylynn and Mauve showing proof, she came in flustered with Mauve following behind with the worried look showing she had a vision. "In a year, the warlock is coming, the one who will help you," she said in breathy sentences.

"You mean the one we have to pretend we don't know his secret and he has to become Arthur's servant while he acts like an arse to him?" Leon asked.

"Not like he has a problem with the last part," Mauve teased as Arthur fake glared her.

"What was his name again?" Arthur asked.

"Merlin"