The Coming of Arthur

Arthur, Leon, Mauve, Merlin, and Gwen were worried about the two seers. Morgana has been overly stressed because of Morgause and having to act as if she was on her side. Morgana has had to be very careful about what she says in her chambers or if there was a spy around. It was unlikely that there was a spy because the spy's always somehow get found. They were more worried about Kylynn, she's been acting very depressed and they didn't know why. Neither one has really been able to focus on visions but Morgana had warned Leon not to go on the next patrol. Kylynn, however, has stayed silent. Uther had noticed and asked for Gaius to check on the redhead but he couldn't figure out anything either. He told the five, "There is nothing wrong physically, she's not sick. I don't know what has brought her into that state."

Seeing that the older man was being honest, Merlin brought up an observation, "I have noticed that there is a bit of extra magic I would sense on her and it seems to have suddenly stopped and that was when she started going into that state," he said. Mauve suddenly groaned and looked very upset, "Oh, I'm such a bad maidservant and friend, I didn't even notice, I'm so sorry Kylynn," she said. Arthur wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to him, "What's wrong with her?" he asked.

Instead of answering him, Mauve turned her head to Merlin, keeping her face partly covered by her hands, "Is it a similar magic as to what you would feel around Arthur?" she asked. Morgana, catching on, gasped. Merlin nods, "Yeah, you think it's something to do with Gwaine?"

They heard a small sniffle from the redhead and Mauve rushed over and grabbed her but jumped back as she had been burnt, "Ow!" she gasped holding her hand to her chest. Arthur came over and grabbed her hand, "She burned it, why did she burn your hand?"

"Are your elements affected by your emotions?" Gaius asked. Mauve nods, "She's upset and depressed and doesn't want to talk to anybody. She's closing herself off, since I specialize more in ice, she burned me unintentionally. If I were to go into that state somebody could get frostbite unless they were a fire user," she explained.

"Why is she like this?" Leon asked, concerned for someone he saw as a sister.

"Gwaine hasn't been answering his messages. He hasn't for about a month. I don't know if he's gone missing but considering Kylynn's state, I would assume that's the case. She would sent a message to her Uncle asking what had happened, but I wouldn't know. I can sense a bit of magic through her bracelet, that's what Merlin is feeling," she turns to Merlin, "You being Emrys, you can sense magic at times, especially ones that deal with nature. You can sense Gwaine's magic on Kylynn and mine on Arthur. When we give out this jewelry, other then it basically saying someone is in a serious relationship and is going to be wed to the person. Other than it being a sign of protection, it has a bit of magic from the other person. It's used a link between the two. Ky knows something is wrong but she doesn't know what, it's brought her into this state because she can't do anything," Mauve finished explaining. Before any of them could continue, somebody knocked, making Arthur jump away from Mauve, as someone poked there head in, "Sire, you're being summoned," they told Arthur.

"What for?" Gwen asked as the servant left.

"What Morgana saw was the group Leon was supposed to be with would all be killed," Arthur informed them as he left, leaving a pale and shocked Leon behind. Kylynn still hadn't moved.

Arthur approached his father and explained what had happened to the groups of knights, "It was Cendred who did this, you're certain of it?" Uther asked him.

"Yes, My Lord. His messenger has only this minute departed Camelot. Cendred said that the patrol trespassed in his land and an example had to be made," Arthur explained, he only knew it was Cendred before because he's part of his half-sister's stress. He knew Morgause was there and they were trying to keep an eye on Morgana.