The Gates of Avalon

Third POV

Both Kylynn and Morgana wake up at the same time. Morgana did her knock on the wall and eventually sighed in relief when she heard the response. 'Arthur's in trouble isn't he?' she wrote. 'When is he not lately? What did you see?' appeared on her paper.

Kylynn had woken up in shock, she saw the glowing eyes of the woman and the man in the vision, she knew they were Sidhes and they would have to get involved this time. 'Just Arthur underwater with a woman standing above him with a look in her face that made me feel like she was the one who did it,' she saw on her paper.

Morgana had been surprised seeing the words appear next, 'They are Sidhes and they are planning to use Arthur to get there immortal bodies back. They had been punished, they are a father and daughter duo, we need the father's staff to kill them. I can make a necklace for Arthur to wear that has Mauve's magic in it, because we know that little interest that's going there,' Morgana laughed at that bit, 'But if they are meant to be together, that magic will protect him from the girl,' Morgana relaxed a bit after that and made sure to send Gwen to find Arthur later.

After Morgana woke up again, she found Gwen in her room, "Gwen, I need you to very quickly go find Arthur, we both had visions that require him to be here before he leaves," Gwen immediately rushed off to find the Prince.

When Mauve had come in to find Kylynn holding a necklace, "Arthurs going to be in trouble, so we are going to test if you two are meant to be, fill this with your magic," Mauve had filled the necklace and it became a slight bit icy, once again showing her specialty in her ice and snow abilities. When Arthur came in, he was handed the necklace, "I'm going with you as Uther will let me and Merlin won't know what you'll run into right off hand. That necklace should help you with protection it has Mauve's magic in it," Arthur smiled at the blushing Mauve who also saw the teasing smile Kylynn had given her. "Okay, I'll admit, I think those two are adorable," Gwen said quietly to Morgana who nodded with a smile.

"Why is Lady Kylynn coming with?" Merlin asked, a bit rudely, to Arthur when they met up for the trip.

"Because she is Merlin," Arthur snapped back, he felt a calming, although a bit icy presence over him, he had a feeling it was from the necklace hidden under his clothes. Kylynn had arrived and they set off. She stayed behind as she heard the bickering that she trying to not laugh at until she heard the scream. Arthur had looked back to see Kylynn was there and moved off to another angle so she would be hidden. Arthur grabbed his sword from Merlin when he heard the man yell too.

Arthur shot on the robbers and through another to behind Merlin. Kylynn took this cue and her eyes glowed green as a branch moved and whacked Merlin in the head, knocking him out. "She's a witch!" was the last thing he heard. Kylynn's eyes turned yellow as used the wind to cut a robbers throat as Arthur was working on the last two. The father and daughter were so distracted that they almost didn't see the staff fly out of the father's hand. "Hey!" he shouted as this time Kylynn's eyes glowed normally and she chanted a spell and shot the staff in the father's reaction as he exploded, the daughter was trying to hypnotize Arthur into loving her like Kylynn and Morgana saw but a glowing icy blue shield appeared in front of him. Mauve's protection worked on him. The daughter was shocked the prince allowed magic around him and was using a protection she turned just in time for Kylynn to chant again and the daughter then exploded.

Arthur and Kylynn quickly hid the evidence of the father and daughter before Merlin had gained consciousness. Kylynn set fire to the staff, releasing the magic back to the Sidhe, as Merlin finally came back out, gaining consciousness. "Why was someone yelling about a witch?" he said. Kylynn and Arthur shared a wide eyed look, "The girl was using magic," Kylynn said with Arthur following along. "They tried to attack us and we killed them, their bodies are in the lake," Arthur continued for her. Merlin looked at their disheveled appearances. Kylynn had roughed herself up, and put blood from one of the robbers on her sword which was a good decision because Merlin was also looking at her sword.

When they got back, Uther was a bit surprised at their appearance, "There was a sorceress and her father in the woods, surrounded by robbers, when we killed the robbers, she tried attacking us with her magic and then her father tried attacking us and we had no choice but to kill them." Arthur explained. Uther nodded and the magic user that was nearby knew the lie, Arthur and Kylynn both killing magic users would have been within good reason, he could tell they did kill them with good reason, so maybe they did attack the two.

Morgana rushed over to the two and hugged them as Merlin let back to Gaius to put his stuff up. When they had gotten to Morgana and Kylynn's room, Gwen and Mauve came out, glad to see the two alright. Arthur took off his necklace and handed it to Mauve, "It worked," he said with a smirk before looking around to see if any not trusted guard was nearby and kissed her on the cheek before he left the very red Mauve to deal with the teasing Ladies and Gwen.