Gwaine

Arthur POV

I managed to get Kylynn to come with Merlin and I on a hunting trip and stopping at what was hopefully the right tavern. I took off all indication that I was from Camelot and we entered, "Afternoon. What'll it be?" a woman asked. Kylynn, who still had her hood up stood to my side in case one of the more rowdy men wanted to grab her.

"Er..."

"Mmm...You're a handsome fellow," the woman said.

"Well, you wouldn't be the first to say it," I said.

"Oh, no sorry. I was talking about your friend there," she corrected, pointing at Merlin.

"Him?" I said, stunned, I didn't even know what Morgana saw in him. Although I had noticed Kylynn wandered off.

Kylynn POV

"Gwaine?" I questioned, I had felt a familiar presence when I entered and I knew Morgana had seen something that was exciting her and that Merlin was in on it because he asked Arthur to take me with. I felt the familiar presence and saw what looked like an older version of Gwaine looking around too, so I took a chance. The man looked back at me, looked at my eyes and the bit of hair that wasn't hidden, "Ky?" he said back, I gave him a bit of a smile and he spoke again, "My Queen?" and I gave him an even bigger smile and went and hugged him. He hugged back just as tightly; it had been a long time since we had seen each other. Our fathers were killed the same time and I had soon been taken to Camelot as a ward and I had been told Gwaine took a chance, since he could pass as someone normal, and left.

"Guess you kept your promise," I said as soon as we sat down, I was keeping an eye on Arthur and Merlin who seemed to have started bickering again.

"I'm glad I did," Gwaine had said, "Couldn't help but miss my fiery redhead as soon as she left," he added. The last words we had said to each other is that we would find each other again.

"So, you've been in Camelot still?" he asked quieter.

"Yes, Mauve has been with me. Uther is still a dick. Arthur is over there, knows about magic and supports it, Mauve gave him her magical necklace," I said.

"Ooooh, tell me more," he leaned in, interested.

"I told them what I know, Merlin came along and Mauve finally gave Arthur the necklace. Merlin is a warlock and is Emrys," Gwaine's eyes widened, "Yeah, I know, thought you would have heard that name. I told Morgana the truth behind her parentage and that her and Arthur are related, she has stated that she does not want to be evil like her sister, yes she has magic that she's aware of, and she knows its dark. Morgana has a thing for Merlin, they unofficially adopted a druid child, but yes that's about it. Oh, and Merlin's uncle is not to be trusted," Gwaine nodded again.

"Should I go help them?" Gwaine finally spoke up, I turned and saw a group of big men surround the two, "Yeah, try not to destroy the poor woman's tavern floor though," I said knowing how he fights when he's out numbered.

"Can I get a good luck kiss?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

I gave him a smile back before kissing his cheek, "You didn't say where," I said, seeing his surprised face. He got up, "Stay safe," he said. I showed him the dagger I had and he left, with his drink of course.

Gwaine POV

"You two have got yourselves in a bit of a pickle, haven't you?" I said walking up to the two. "You should get out of here while you have the chance," who I am going to assume his Arthur said.