The Witchfinder

Kylynn POV

I was seeing flashes of a woman, spotting smoke that could have been caused by magic, right near where Merlin was, it changed to a witchfinder, Aredian, arriving and accusing Merlin, Morgana, and Gaius. It ended with Gaius about ready to be burnt. I jerked awake to find out someone had already made a claim and Aredian was on his way. Arthur had come rushing in, "Did you see anything about a witchfinder? Morgana said she didn't," he said motioning to the woman coming behind him along with Gwen.

"Morgana didn't see anything because she's going to involved. Aredian the witchfinder is going to plant something in Gaius' chambers to accuse Merlin but Gaius will take the blame, he isn't letting go of accusing Merlin though, and add on Morgana to it. The last thing I saw was Gaius about to be burned," I explained. "But, I have a plan, down side is we may be confusing Gaius some more and make him a bit more suspicious. Because yes, as a witchfinder, he would have protections, but we have three powerful witches here, and someone who get us in the private part of the dungeons that he's keeping Gaius by ourselves," I said. I didn't exactly like witchfinders, we made our kingdom not noticeable for that reason, or didn't make it known it was a safe haven for many types of people.

The witchfinder had arrived and gone around questioning people, having women give ridiculous claims of sorcery and finally Gaius being thrown into the dungeons. The next morning, early in the morning, Leon, Arthur, Morgana, Mauve, and I left for the private dungeons where Aredian was just waking up Gaius, who noticed us, "Sire, what are you doing here?" Aredian asked Arthur who had Leon behind him.

Gaius 3rd POV

Gaius had woken up confused and hungry, Aredian had woken up and he was surprised to see Arthur and Sir Leon walking up behind him. "Sire, what are you doing here?" Aredian asked.

"Well...you see, a lot of things are going to change once I take over but I've been doing some things behind my father's back. One of those things being that I really despise witchfinders, and so do those three," Gaius felt a bit more sleepy but he couldn't help but notice a darker look in Morgana's eye, Kylynn's looked a bit more red and he swore he saw flames begin to appear, and Mauve's eyes got lighter and her breath was visible like she was cold. "Now let's shut you up and since you like burning innocent people, let's see how you like it," he heard Arthur say before he was out again.

Third POV

Kylynn had spread flames all over Aredian's body making him scream, good thing nobody could hear him. "Okay Mauve cool him off," Arthur said and the witchfinder became a popsicle. "Now, you take a away someone's free will by accusing them and making them admit they had used magic when they didn't, we're going to take away yours," Arthur said to the terrified witchfinder, he was about to argue when he found he couldn't open his mouth, Morgana was currently controlling him and making him look like he wasn't just burnt alive.

They made him walk up to the King's chambers and call for an audience, "What is the meaning of this?" Uther demanded.

"I admit, due to guilt, I had planted the evidence in Gaius' chambers and I was going to wrongly admit that his ward Merlin and Lady Morgana were sorcerers and have them executed. I, for a long time, have accused innocent people of being sorcerers and having them executed," Aredian was forced to say.

"Guards! Execute him! And get Gaius out of the chambers!" Uther demanded, not seeing Aredian trying to open his mouth again, and missing the satisfied looks on three witches, a Knight, and a Prince's face, as he was dragged away.

Merlin was startled seeing Gaius walk in, "How did you get out? Are you okay? What about Aredian?" he urgently questioned.

"Merlin," Gaius cut him off, "Apparently Aredian had confessed that he would accuse innocent people of sorcery just to have them executed and would plant the evidence, and would still have claimed you and even Lady Morgana to be executed. The odd part was I swear I was Arthur, Sir Leon, Lady Morgana and Kylynn, along with Mauve at the dungeons confronting Aredian. Arthur admitted he didn't care witchfinders and was doing many things behind his Father's back to change things for when he takes over. Then he said since Aredian likes burning innocent people, he was going to have him burned instead to see how he feels about it. They also said they would take away his free will like he did others. The more startling part was Morgana had this dark look in her eyes when they were directed at him, Kylynn's I swear wore more of a red tone and that I saw flames, and Mauve's were icy and her breath visible like she was cold. I don't know if it's a dream or not because he appeared in the dungeons looking just fine," Gaius explained. He was very confused on what had happened. But he knew one thing for sure, Arthur knew a lot more about what goes on then he lets on, and the two wards and Mauve (maybe even Gwen) were in on it.