The Sins of the Father

Arthur POV

Merlin had been delivering my food when urgent knocking sounded from my door, Merlin went to answer it, "May I help you Lady Morgana?" he asked.

"Yes, I don't mean to be rude, but we need to talk Arthur alone," Morgana said, Merlin became a bit stiff, yes he is definitely wary of her now, but at the same time I can still see the interest he has in her. "Merlin," I called, "Let them in," I told him and excused him. He looked ready to protest, but I gave him a look and he left, leaving me with Morgana and Kylynn, "What's wrong?" I asked, seeing Morgana's distressed face. "Kylynn had a vision, you need to train more in the next couple of days, if we have to help you with our abilities than we will," Morgana said, using the word abilities instead of magic as we very well knew, Merlin liked to snoop. Then I remembered, Morgana only said that Kylynn had a vision, the only time lately they've had separate visions is if it directly involved the other. "What's coming?"

"Morgause," they both said. Now I knew why Morgana was distressed, this was her half-sister that was supposed to make her turn evil. "Morgana, you have mine and Kylynn's support, along with Gwen, Leon, Lancelot, and Mauve, and a few others you know who I'm talking about," I told her. She gave me a smile, knowing she does have options and different paths she could pick. "We know Leon is your best fighter so Mauve is informing him, and he and Kylynn will help train you, she comes in a week," Morgana said.

Merlin POV

I walked back to Gaius, "Do you know who Morgause is?" I asked him, making him freeze. "Gaius," I said in a stern tone.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because apparently Morgana is not the only one getting visions, Kylynn does too, and they were saying somebody named Morgause is coming, and then Morgana had to be reassured that she has support," I told him what I heard. Gaius finally turned and looked at me, "I've been thinking that Arthur knew more than he let on, and that seems like he is aware of magic, or Morgana and Kylynn are just seers and haven't gone more into it, but then how do they know who Morgause is?" he was saying.

"Gaius! Who is she?" I asked again.

"Morgana's half sister," he told me, "She is a witch that Uther thinks is dead, he won't recognize her," he said, we then heard metal hitting metal and looked to see Arthur fighting Leon with Kylynn off to the side, "I always thought something was different about Kylynn and Mauve, they are from a place that translates into Elements after all. There land is mostly hidden," he told me.

Arthur POV

Where I was training with Leon was in view of Gaius and Merlin, Kylynn was off to the side and we were going to incorporate her magic into it. We heard them talking, knowing Merlin snooped and snitched and we heard them talking, soon I had beat Leon. Mauve had come up behind Kylynn with Morgana and soon we were walking towards a private area, Morgana putting up strong wards so we wouldn't be found, even by Merlin we heard running after us. I had a sword that was fire proof and rust proof. Kylynn was going to use her elements as a defense with her sword, fire was her go to element like ice was Mauve's.

Soon I was dodging flames, gaining more focus instead of distractions as she was using wind to make her strikes stronger. Soon Mauve was adding in, making the ground bellow us icy, to make me work on my floating. Morgana was to use her abilities she knew from fighting the best she could, her and Morgause would have similar magic after all.

Merlin POV

I hurried back to Gaius, "I tried finding them but it was like I was blocked," I told him.

"Well I don't think Kylynn is going to do anything bad, it's just Morgana, might as well keep an eye on Mauve too," he said and I suddenly got angry, "You want to be watchful over Morgana just because her sister is bad?"

Gaius looked at me surprised, "I'm just saying you never know, unless she does something and we catch her," he said and I stormed out shaking my head, She would need help, I think Arthur and Kylynn are aware, so is Mauve. Kylynn, if she does have have magic, might be helping Morgana with hers, so might Mauve, but if they have magic, do they know about mine?

Gaius POV

I was debating whether to tell Uther about what I had just found out when Arthur came in calling for me, "Sire, what can I help you with?" I asked, noticing Leon with him, getting reminded when I was in the dungeons, "Oh, just an errand, covering our tracks, making sure a certain physician doesn't blab about my sister, female best friend, and future queen," eh said nonchalantly. I tensed hearing the last bit, as the three supposed witches in question stepped in.

"Let me guess, you're cautious of me, not willing to help me to the point I might've found comfort in my evil older sister. Thinking to be weary of Mauve and Kylynn, who are from a place that natural magic is there specialty, you did mention there land translates to Elements, they specialize in all forms of elements, magic is completely free there, with a system to know who's done a crime," Morgana explained. Morgana was speaking in front of the other four, I was surpised to see Mauve was holding hands with Arthur and leaning on his shoulder while Kylynn was on his other side, "Now to make sure you don't talk to anyone but Merlin," Kylynn and Mauve's eyes flash yellow, not gold, but yellow and I was being pressed down to the ground as Morgana chanted and suddenly I felt I couldn't talk to anybody but Merlin and the five in front of me about it. "Sorry Gaius, we like you, we don't want anything happening to you if you tell my father, about me, Kylynn and Mauve. No we haven't done anything to Arthur, before you ask," Morgana said and they left the room. Wait, she knows who her father is?!

Arthur POV

A week later, I was standing next to my father as some new knights were made, a new knight had walked in completely in armor, and they dropped a gauntlet in front of me. I picked it up, "I accept your challenge. If I'm to face you in combat, do me the courtesy of revealing your identity," I said fully knowing this was Morgause from the way Morgana had tensed. The knight took their helmet off, revealing long blonde hair, "My name is Morgause."

Afterwards, I was dragged by my father to Geoffrey to confirm if a woman could issue a challenge. I had no problem with it, I fought Morgana and Kylynn all the time, they wanted to practice to defend themselves and I wouldn't stop them. Mauve, when she had free time would join, and we had recently gotten Gwen to join after she didn't like not being able to defend herself when she saw Lancelot again.

After dealing with my father and comments from Merlin thinking Morguse would beat me, it was time for the battle, Mauve had reinforced my armor, as she could get access to it and Merlin kept complaining that the armor was a bit cold and kept eyeing it weirdly. The girls really weren't keeping it much of a secret from Gaius and Merlin anymore.

The fighting commenced, i knew she was using magic on her moves, she was getting frustrated because I wasn't feeling any of the hits, I quickly disarmed her, "I will spare your life if you make me a promise," I said. "What?" she replied.

"Leave and don't come back," I told her, I knew Morgana didn't want her sister dead, we would face each other later in life, but I had to be King first.

"I can tell you about your mother," she countered.

"I know exactly what happened to my mother, I don't agree with it, but I'm not doing anything about it, nothing will bring her back, do you accept my deal?" she nodded. She walked off after the announcement was made, although I knew she would be back and not keep that promise.

Merlin POV

I told Gaius what I had observed, "His armor was rather cold and had an aura about it, like it was helping defend him against what Morgause was using, like it was covered in hard ice," I told him.

"Then Mauve is indeed a witch, she has icy blonde hair, after all, there personality and hair and eye color tend to reveal what there specialty is," he told me. Wow three people born with magic in Camelot, and Arthur knows about them, he wants one of them as a future queen.