Author's Note

Welcome to my world of writing!!!

 This is the first draft, meaning that there are going to be typos, mistakes. I'm still learning  with every update I'd try my best to fix the errors. 

If you find any mistakes then I'd like to apologize in advance but this doesn't mean I going to be ignorant. With every update I'd try my best to improve myself. All I want from you is your support. please don't forget to comment. As it is really important for me to track my progress and be obliged of the fact you readers have taken time for my story. What this story means to me will be reflected in each of my progressive updates.

I don't think I have to say this, but still under any circumstances DO NOT COPY THIS STORY.

It is created and edited by me. Please respect my hard work, at least I'd expect this from you all.

To be honest, I'm quite nervous to post my stories because I have been reading about the authors who end up in copyrights issues. So please let me know if you see any similar stories with any of my works.

I fail to understand such mentalities who enjoy these back handed tricks to get their ways.

Anyways, I take the pride that my stories are completely my original work. I'm committed to my work, therefore I won't tolerate if someone is trying to copy my stories.

Now, to all the genuine and beautiful readers like I mentioned earlier, I'm still learning my skills, so if you find anything that you don't like or agree please don't start bashing about it literally, "constructive criticism is always welcomed, but don't be a plain rude".

Thank you so much for giving my work a chance, I wish that you'd fall in love with this book.

This book is going to be a rollercoaster ride with emotions, with all the deepest levels. You are going to be connected with these swirl of emotions not to forget which are our part of lives. "Intense intimacy with sparkling slow burn passion for love and range of emotions- is my style of writing".

On a lighter note this is going to be complete story I will make sure it does.

Please don't forget to comment, share and vote. I'd really appreciate if you send me encouraging and constructive comments. 

 Don't forget this is entirely a fiction work, so hold on to your emotions.

Please no plagiarism.

HAPPY READING.